Chapter 8

No one's Pov

It was already been a month when they hired the boys. So their Moms call them for a meeting.

They arrived at the house of Chan. And waited at the living room. When their Moms arrived they greeted them.

Chan's Mom: "So boys, how are your new Personal Assistants? Are they hardworking? Or are they lazy?"

Minho: "No Miss, my Personal Assistant was hardworking and someone fun to be with."

Minho's Mom: "Oh wow, it's nice to see you getting to know someone on your own after all these years!"

Then Minho's Mom hugged his son, and whispered to him "do you like him?" Minho was shocked so his Mom took it as a "maybe" and whispered to him again "don't be afraid to tell me if you like him, I will always support you on what path you uwill choose" Minho hugged his Mom tighter and said "thanks mom, I love you" His Mom chuckled and said "love you too" and kissed his son's forehead.

Seungmin's mom: "so how is Jeongin?"

Seungmin: "He is awesome, hardworking also and handsome"

He whispered the end but his mom heard it, and softly laughed.

Chan's Mom: "So how's Felix"

Chan: "He is great!"

Chan's mom: "Niceee"

Changbin's Mom: "I will not ask about your PA, but have you found a woman whom you will marry?"

Changbin: "No Mom"

Changbin's Mom: "Well if you will not find one at the end of this month, I will be the one who will find your wife"

Changbin: "Mom, can you stop being delusional?! I already told you I am not interested in girls, and I already told you I am gay, can't you understand?!"

Changbin's Mom: "Let's not talk about this again Seo Changbin"

Changbin: "When will we talk about this, WHEN?!"

Then there was a slap heard across a room. Changbin held his cheek, and his tears starting to fall. Then his mother just stormed out of the house and into the car.

Chan's Mom: "Changbin honey don't worry we will talk to your mom. Boys comfort Changbin please."

Chan: "Don't worry Mom, we will leave care of him"

Minho's Mom: "Oh you may invite your personal assistants if you want, but just to be clear on one thing. No drinking please.

Minho: "Okay noted Mom, oh and we will invite them later."

They bid their goodbyes and left the house.