JANUARY 2023 - Fantasy Newsletter

Welcome to the January 2023 edition of the Fantasy newsletter!

Here are the things you can find in this update:

i) Fantasy Profile Updates

ii) TeamFantasy Profiles Updates

iii) Other Fantastical Profiles Updates

iv) News and Other Exciting Things

Black History Month

This month the Fantasy profile has curated a Reading List for Black Authors. Enter a world of spellbound stories by checking out the authors in our Celebrating Black History Month reading list!

The profile is also holding a Black History Month anthology contest for authors who identify as Black. To check out the contest, please click the link here. Enter if you are someone who identifies as a Black Author and win some exciting prizes as well as participation shout-outs!

 Enter if you are someone who identifies as a Black Author and win some exciting prizes as well as participation shout-outs!

Take a look at everything our wonderful #TeamFantasy profiles have to offer:

highfantasy

January – A Magical Surprise (Contest)

High and Low Fantasy collaborated to bring Wattpadders A MAGICAL SURPRISE this year to kick off the new year. With two prompts, users were able to choose what to incorporate into their short stories, and we saw a fantastic turnout! Thank you to everyone who participated – the stories were wonderful and fun to read.

Reading List Features

We've caught up on a large backlog of stories, and we'd like to remind you all our submissions are always open. If you believe you have a story that fits one of our Reading Lists, don't hesitate to submit. Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we cannot reply to every inquiry. However, you are free to resubmit if six months have passed. For more information about our lists and what we accept, please visit our Guide & Directory.