Chapter 10

Their dinner was quick and actually great.
They paid as normal before going home. It was late in the evening by the time they arrived so she said goodnight before heading up to the attic.
She changed into her PJ's before going straight to bed. It had been a rough first year.

The next morning, Rose woke up early. She got herself into some leggings, a crop top and some trainers before walking out of the house. She went for a quick run.

During Hogwarts, you had to be pretty healthy to get around to each class quick enough, so she took up running to keep herself in shape. It was easy to say that she quite enjoyed the sport. It was relaxing in a way.

During her run however, she had some letters dropped onto her. She sat down on a nearby bench once making sure no Muggle had witnessed the weird event. She then opened the letters.

Dear Rose,

Like last year, I will be collecting you 2 days before Hogwarts to go Shopping. Same place we met before.
Since you haven't touched your bracelet for help, I'm guessing you are fine so I don't have to ask.
However, if you are the slightest bit injured I need to know so I may speak with the Dursleys.
Signed,
Severus Snape.

Dear Rose,

We are writing to you to invite you to the Burrow for the last week of the Holiday.
Mother said it was fine and the twins are really excited for you, if you are wanting to come anyways.
- Percy Weasley.

Realising she wanted to go to the Weasleys, she cleared the parchment and wrote back to the two. Always having a spare pen on hand.

Dear Sev,

I've been invited to the Weasleys for the last week before the end of the Holidays. Is it alright if you picked me up there instead of the Dursleys?
Signed,
Rose.

Dear Percy and the Weasleys,

I will accept your offer to stay at your home for the week.
I will see you soon.
Signed,
Rose.

Rose sighed, sending them off before heading back home.
"I'm back! Breakfast ready?" She asked.
"Where were you?" Petunia asked.
"Went for a run." She shrugged.

She started to eat.
"Aunt Petunia. I've been invited to one of my friends home for the last week of the holidays. I was wondering if it'd be alright for me to go." She spoke.
"Fine by me." Petunia shrugged.
"You wont be taking us for the last day of school?" Harry asked.
"You promised..." Dudley sighed.
"I'll be there." Rose grinned.

"Remember, boys. Rose is a teenager soon. She must have time for herself. For all we know, Rose may find herself a lover soon." Petunia sighed.
"Rose, get a boyfriend?" Dudley asked.
"Ewww!" Dudley and Harry complained.

"Jeez boys, can't I get myself someone? Merlin... I can't be stuck with you two all of my life." She laughed.

"Merlin? What does that mean?" Harry asked.
"Nothing. Nothing." She spoke.

That night, Severus sent her a letter saying he would just grab everything she needed and give it to her when he picked her up two days before Hogwarts.
Either way, she was aloud to go to the Burrow.