Part 1:The First Time

DESCRIPTION This story will be told in 3rd person and will be kinda quick and easy because I'm currently writing this on a school night. Hope y'all enjoy🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Dickerson was just walking down the hallway to make sure everything was okay. Then he heard a moaning sound coming from the girls bathroom. He got closer to the door and realized it was students having sex. He immediately got in there and yelled at them to get dressed and get the fuck out of the bathroom. He waited a good 5-10 minutes for the students to get out of the bathroom. Once they got out he automatically knew who it was. It was Richard and Courtney and he got a boner from seeing Courtney because he thought she was so damn fine to him. He walked them to his office trying to hide his boner from them but Courtney saw and bit her lip. Once they got to the office he sat at his desk looking disappointed. He started off by saying to Richard don't you have a girlfriend also what would Cassandra think about this. Richard started bawling his eyes out saying please don't tell my girlfriend I love her so fucking much. Then Courtney looked at Richard and said what about me am I not loveable and better than her. Richard looked at her and went your a fucking bitch she is your best friend and you are a fucking whore. Mr. Dickerson said Richard go back to class and don't say anything about this and I won't either. He thanked him and left the room. Then Mr Dickerson got up and shut the door and looked at Courtney and said now what do you think your punishment should be. She said I don't know what to do I'm sorry just don't tell my parents or my boyfriend. He knew she was lying and fake crying. Then he got up and stood in front of her and lifted her chin up and said darling you know I wont do that. Then she smirked and started playing with her lips. He said you know ive always admired you and your beauty. She then started sucking on his thumb and saying oh really tell me more Mr. D. He then said get undressed and then walked over to the door and locked it. He then started walking her over to the closet and they both got in. His shirt was kinda unbuttoned and she was fully naked. He then said get on your knees baby girl. She got on her knees and started unbuttoning his pants and removes his pants and underwear. As she was doing this she was thinking damn this is gonna be hard to take when she looked at how big his dick was. Then she started to suck the tip slowly to tease him. Then he grabbed her hair and started bobbing it faster on it. He then picked her up and bent her over and then said you've been a bad girl lately. Fucking other guys and not me hmmm. Well that end your pussy is only mine now understand. She shook her head but he slapped her ass and said words words now tell me you understand. Yes daddy yes now just put it in I can't wait for your dick in my pussy anymore. He then said okay my little slut if you want it that bad. He then put it in and gave her a second to readjust and then he just fucking started going at it. He grabbed her hips for support and started pushing her onto it faster and quicker. She was moaning loud as fuck so he had to put a gag on her so she will be less loud. They keep going he then started rubbing her pussy. He turned her around and said your gonna ride me like youve never gonna ride a dick ever again. He laid on the ground and she got on top and started riding he laid back. He grabbed her hips and took control then started making her go up and down faster. He then flipped him and her around to were he was on top and she was on bottom. He started pounding her pussy so hard you could hear skin slapping. She then started trying to moan out something and he went faster. She then managed to get out I'm aBOut to CUm daDDY. He said hold it I'm not done yet and then started going fast again. She couldn't take the long dick and then cummed. He said oh fuck you didn't listen now your pussy is going to be sore and you will barely be able to walk after. He picked her up and bent her over and started pounding. She was crying out of pain and pleasure. A few minutes later he said I'm about to cum and then started going faster and came in her tight little pussy. She had came about 5 other times in those few minutes of pounding and moaning. He said wow for a high schooler your pretty good at this. She smirked and said at least I can walk still. He said oh you won't be able to next time. He grabbed her ass and they made out for a while. She said so are we dating now. He said we can if you want to mamas. Ok daddy she says. They get dressed and cleaned up and after a while they decided to fake a whole thing for them to tell everyone. So he escorted her to class and said to the teacher we talked out something that happened no body is in bad trouble but she does have to come with me to in school suspension. Cassandra looked at her and said bestie are you ok is everything okay. Courtney said yeah I just did something stupid. They both said bye and the rest of the day Courtney and Mr Dickerson made out in his office and had little spicy stuff happen like a little bit of fingering but that's all. He asked her what are you going to tell Cassandra about why you are with me in here. She looked at him and said nothing she doesn't have to know anything that happened.
------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I know this is a long ass chapter but it's a good one. Okay so you know the fucking deal no masturbating or jerking off to my damn story. It ain't for that damn purpose. Well I hope y'all liked it and hope y'all are excited for the next chapters. Okay bye my dirty little sluts I love yall dirty hoezz.
------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count:1140😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏