Part 2:The Aftermath

After that day, Courtney was always trying to get in trouble so she can just go see Mr. D as she called him when talking about him in her diary. She stopped trying to ruin Cassandra and Richards relationship because all that mattered to her was Mr Dickersons long ass dick in her tight little pussy. She started getting wet just thinking about his long dick. She told her friends that she was in trouble for vaping and vandalizing the bathroom that's why shes been getting in trouble with the principal. But in reality she would do all of this but not get in trouble, she would be either making out or having a little sexual intercourse. After a few days of this they stopped for a while so no suspicion would up rise. Then one day she was just sitting in class and then she got called to the office. She didn't do nothing so she was a little worried. Let me remind since they last did it or shown any kind of affection she kinda forgot about him. She now is with Richard and they has sex outside of school and she actually likes him now. So she was confused like what is up. On here way there she texts Richard what's happening and says love you gtg almost there. Once she got there she opened the door and his full dick was out and hard. She said oh my god what the fuck Mr dickerson. He went princess don't you miss me and my long dick. She said no because she is with Richard and she is happy with him. Then she went on a rant. She said:

You stopped texting, calling, or even talking to me for 3 months. Now you all of a sudden want to hook up. Well I'm sorry but no because I'm a loyal girlfriend. Just because I'm stuck in your little fantasy doesn't mean your are stuck in mine. Leave me alone you fucking creep.

She started to sob because she felt so mean and violated. She tried to text and call ravan but his phone was on but he wasn't picking up. So she tracked his phone to make sure he was okay. It said he was in the girls bathroom. She went and saw Richard and her worst enemy mckenzie fucking right there on the sink. His eyes were still shut from fucking her. But mckenzie looked over and smirked and started to kiss Richard. Richard finally saw me and put mckenzie down. He started begging her to let him explain. She ran out crying and then ran to the principals office loosing richard on the way since it's a really big college. She go in there and bursted out sobbing in tears to Mr dickerson. He hugged her and calmed her down. Once she was calmed down she said. Im sorry for saying all of that mean shit earlier. I miss you. Then he said woah woah calm down and explain what happened babygirl. She said that she tracked Richard down and found him in a bathroom with mckenzie the girl he told her not to worry about. Then she lost him on the way here. He kissed her forehead and said it's okay you can come to my house tonight so you don't have to face your mom. Okay I'll call her as she said while looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. He kissed her and said go ahead and tell her say that your staying at friends house. She said okay and tried to call her mom but no answer so she left a voicemail saying shes staying at a friends house, so just order food for yourself if your not to tired. She hung up and smiled at Mr dickerson. You wanna leave since the day is almost over. He said yeah let's head home it's like a 40 minute drive so be ready. She said okay and grabbed all of her shit and went out to his car. She gasped when she saw that he has a Tesla. Then he opened the door for her and said get in princess it's really comfy and will keep that pretty ass soft for later. She smirked and got in and he buckled her up and said you get the full princess treatment since your my princess. He got into the car and drove off. He was driving and she then got horny thinking about how much she missed her daddy's penis in her tight little pussy. She started to take her panties off next to him. Teasing him by now they were like 2-3 minutes away from the house. He started to drive faster. Once they got the he did the normal thing. He opened the door and un buckled her and then carried her to the bed room. He then layed her on the bed and said take your clothes off I'll be back in 2 minutes if your not fully undressed your gonna get a punishment. She wanted that punishment so she left her lingre on. Once she came back he said oh fuck you messed up princess. He then started licking her pussy really hard and aggressive so she knew she fucked up. Then he stuck two fingers in her tight little pussy to stretch it out for his big penis. She was moaning crazy by then. Then she about to cum she screamed out so he took his fingers out and licked them. Then he got on top of her and told her to suck his dick. He started to thrust his dick into her mouth like it was her pussy. Luckily she doesn't have a gag reflex so she was taking in almost the whole 9 inches. He was started to cum so he kept on thrusting so he swallowed all of it. After that he turned her around and started to thrust his whole length in her. Shes a whole moaning mess by now. He started thurst in her slowly so he can hear her beg for it. She started to beg for him to go fast and that she wants his whole 9 inches in her pussy. Then he said beg even more. She then screamed out fuck me so hard with your whole large dick daddy. He did as she wished. He started slamming into her making her scream then he started to say stuff like you like that huh princess, take daddy's dick you little slut, and like ohhh your so fucking tight around my dick baby. Then he went even fast to make her cum faster. Welp that worked because she started to ask if she can cum but he said no hold it for daddy. She tried but couldn't hold it anymore and cummed all over his dick. He smirked and said that's a punishment. So he started to slam into her with out warning. Then all you could hear was her scream and cries of his long ass dick in her pussy that is throbbing because it's taking so much dick and his grunts and moans of him in his princesses tight pussy that is throbbing around his dick which is helping him. He started to go faster to finish. He was going to fast that she was barely able to keep her eyes open. He soon started the fasts he could since he was so close and then he started to cum and he then said your such a good girl you took my dick so well that you made me cum so much. Then she smirked and said I didnt know you had all of that in you daddy. Then he started to thrust that last bit of his cum out and then cleaned her up. Then she whispered to him that she is still very horny. So he took a toy out and put it on the top of her pussy and then slid his dick in her so fast. He was on top of her and she was below him legs spread so he could thrust better. He started to grab her boobs as like handle bars so he could thrust better and so he could hear her moan out loud. He started to almost cum but she wasn't almost done so he started to thrust faster to make her cum faster. They both came a little bit after him doing this and then they showered together. They were slowly making out and fingering and jerking each other off. After that she stayed the night and slept in his room and his hoodies. Which she didn't know he had because he always were suits that make him look even sexier. Then they both fell asleep because they just went a good 2 rounds in the course of 40 minutes and plus they had school that day. They just cuddled and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Author here so like I hope y'all liked this. It took me a total of like a good hour or two to finish this so if you see any mistakes don't point it out please. Also I have been handling mental problems and my boyfriend cheated on me so it was really hard to write anything. But I got a girlfriend now and if your reading this babe, I love you. Also your dirty little sluts if I find out you masturbated or jerked off to my story ima find you and ima bite your toes off. That's just a joke but still this is not for that purpose. I love y'all dirty little fucks and give me a few days or weeks to write the big test are coming up so I might not have time to do any of this. I still love y'all and will not forget about y'all. I promise
------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count:1660😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
------------------------------------------------------------