4 (dreamnoblade)

Warning: swearing

Royal au

Request by Zoe_MYCTfan
--------------------------------------

Techno's pov

Me and my family we're at our car going somewhere and I got bored and my brother won't stop whining "are we there yet dadza!!" "for the last time toms we're not there yet and please stop whining I'll tell you when we're here" "fine" tommy said, I sigh then I noticed my brother looking at me with a weird face "what" "oh nothing I just hope you will found someone-" I cut him off while I'm groaning "wil for the last time I don't need someone" "come techno I'm just saying, one day you totally will" I just rolled my eyes ignore what he said continue watching outside of the window 'maybe I will'.

(At the cafe)

Finally we're already here some of the people in here greeting us of course we greeted them back one of the employee taking us to our "special" sit when we got there we sat down and giving us some menu for me just a simple hot caffeine with sugar (I don't know what kind of coffee I should write) after we ordered we just chatting around until we heard a man yelling I turned around saw a man yelling at the employee shorter blonde boy and the blonde keeps apologizing and try to clean the mess he made but the man pushed him and continue yelling saw some people we're just whispering and recording and didn't do anything 'scary b!tch€s' I got up and went to the man to stop him

???'s pov

I just looking down at the floor and keep apologizing to the man while he keeps yelling at me "b!tch doesn't do their jobs properly!!!! do you know how this suit is expensive this is!!!" the man yelled at me I look up saw a man raised his hand I closed my eyes ready to be hit.

But I didn't feel anything I open my eyes saw a prince stop the man who try to hit me, I gasp and shocking me and god the prince looks really scary "yo-your majesty" the man said with a terrifying voice "I think you should apologize to the employee, the boy keeps apologizing to you and you didn't accept it you know you can buy a new suit since you have lots of money or your just a lazy guy didn't know anything like washing a clothes, now apologize" the prince said with a deep voice while the guy just shaking in fear.

The prince let go of the guy's arm and the guy look down to me and apologize but I didn't say anything and that the man left the cafe.

Techno's pov

After the guy left I walk to the employee make sure he's ok I was a about to talk but I froze that the employee was beautiful especially his beautiful green eyes like they made of emeralds and I realized I was zoned out "ummm your highness are you ok" "huh, oh yeah I'm fine and I'm just gonna ask you a same" "I-I'm fine thank you" I smiled especially him.

We just look at each other until we heard yelling "what's going on here!!!" I turned around saw probably a manager of this cafe he saw and walk towards us "dream!!! did you do something to the prince!!!" 'wait what' I thought "n-no sir I was-" "you what, to fix!!! this is a fifth times dream all you did to this job is to messed up!!!" "I'm sorry sir" I look to the blonde or his name is dream he felt in guilt for not doing his job right well at least he tried and how dare the manager yelled at him.

I look at the manager and he start talking to me with a sweet voice and then I have an idea "I am so sorry about him your majesty if he did something to you and don't worry I'm gonna fired him anyway" I saw dream in shock what the manager say "actually he didn't do anything to me he just try to do his job and I'm the one will fired you because this cafe is closed" I like to laugh on his face because the reaction of the manager "wait what, but your majesty you can't be serious" "I am and this cafe is make the employees uncomfortable and all you did just yelled and fired them, you were thinking that customers always right but it's not now I'm sorry people but you all need to leave now because this cafe is shutdown".

And that all the people and the employees in the cafe are already left especially the manager who just drove away and cried I saw my father walk towards me followed wilbur and tommy "what" "I can't believe my brother found someone" wilbur said "heh!?" phil and tommy just laugh because of my reaction I just rolled my eyes then I saw him waiting for a taxi I walk straight to him ignoring my family laughing

Dream's pov

I was waiting for a taxi and telling my father that the cafe I work was shutdown and how am I supposed to pay a bills at the hospital were my father at then a familiar voice respond "hallo" I turned around it was a prince "oh your majesty you still here" "yeah and where are you going now" "at the hospital because my father was sick" "I'm sorry I let the cafe closed because you know" "oh it's ok I'll just find a new job" and that I saw prince techno grab something from his pocket and give it to me it was a card I took it and for my surprise it's the address of the palace "tomorrow you come and work there and I promise I will pay you a lot for your father's sickness" I felt tears on my eyes.

I look up to him with a sad smile "thank you your majesty" "anytime and please call me techno" "o-ok mr. techno" "close enough" I wipe the tears away and look back to mr. techno "don't forget tomorrow" I just nod and that he walks away going back to his family I look back to the card and telling father the great news 'thank you techno' I thought my face turned red a little and smile

(At the minecraft's car)

Techno's pov

My brothers won't stop teasing me while phil just laughing "my dear brother really found someone" wilbur said in a dramatic way I just rolled my eyes looking outside the window and ignore them but I won't stop thinking about him 'dream' he's name actually fits on him I just smile a little and tomorrow I'll meet him again