Chapter 12: Two leaks patched, one left

Y/N POV

I turn on the radio as we are driving, since we're gonna be a while, might as well listen to some music. The club is an hour away from the studio. 

I throw on the radio and hear Dr. Dre come on. No shot, it's the same sample he showed me when I drove him to the resort, and nobody will believe I heard it first.

Y/N: Hey, I heard this song FallinUp.mp3.

Clayton: He calls it Fallin' Up.

Y/N: Remember the contract? He showed me this song before he left.

Clayton: Bullshit, ain't no way, this guy loves his secrets.

The chorus hits and it's a vibe like it was before. I turn it down as the girls try to sleep. Clayton and I can't control ourselves though, we had to bob our heads up and down to this bop. We listen to multiple West coast classics before we finally reach the studio penthouse. 

I am totally fried. I think I would've partied harder at the house party before if I didn't have to kill a rapist, but I digress. Clayton parks up in their private garage, I open the back door and see four cute sleeping girls.

Me and Clayton both pick up two girls as Mundo greets us. 

Mundo: Mundo guesses, mission successful?

Y/N: Sure was, we may have partied a little too hard. Akali has the drive.

Mundo: Excellent, you don't seem to disappoint Y/N. 

Y/N: Thank you! Now can you get the door, two women can be pretty heavy. 

Akali groans.

Me and Clayton set each of them in their own rooms, then we leave the penthouse with the two drives we got.

Mundo: So here is two, third one still left?

Y/N: Yep, we'll have to lay low again until the last one shows up. I'm guessing at Piltover University, those fucking attention hungry kids.

Mundo: Mundo wants to see the drives

I hand them to Mundo. 

Mundo throws them on the ground, denting them, then he proceeds to stomp on them and scrape them with his foot. Those definitely cannot be salvaged. 

Mundo: Mundo is glad, smoke?

Mundo takes out a giant Mundo-sized cigar and lights it up. Clayton hands me a cigar and takes one out for himself.

Y/N: Sure, to not having to use my knife!

We raise our cigars up as we light them, I take a puff, yeah, it's a vibe. 

I look at my watch and it is broken beyond belief. Oh shit! Damn, note to self, take watch off before clotheslining a reporter. I toss my watch on the floor next to the broken drives, I take another puff of my cigar.

Just three guys in suits, smoking cigars, staring down at some garbage, filth even.

My phone suddenly rings, it's Franklin.

Y/N: Talk to me

Franklin: Hey dog, what did you just do in Piltover? C/N Inc is the talk of the news right now? You saved a reporter?

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't say "saved" but they won't be pushing any kind of story that goes against the K/DA anymore. I also got him to write us a good story.

Franklin: Well, now our stock prices is going up, because you were one of the only CEOs in this city that is being seen as a good person. 

Y/N: Ah, corrupt business, I love it.