"When I first joined SHIELD, I thought I was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but...I guess I can't tell the difference anymore." Celestia frowned, and grabbed Nat's hand.

Natasha looked at her and squeezed her hand, silently thanking her.

"There's a chance you might be in the wrong business." He quoted what Celestia had said to him not even a day ago. The brunette looked down to the bed and chuckled quietly, as did Nat.

"I owe you. Both of you." Nat said genuinely, looking between the two. Steve shook his head, "It's okay." At the same time Celestia also shook her head and squeezed Nat's hand.

"If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, now you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?" She questioned them both.

"I would now. And I'm always honest." Steve spoke, smiling slightly. Her green eyes looked over to Celestia, awaiting an answer from her.

"In a heartbeat." Celestia spoke truthfully. 'Really?' Nat questioned silently, and the brunette nodded, smiling.

Nat looked like she was gonna cry, but she looked to Steve before she could.

"Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing." Nat grinned at Steve, all signs of tears gone.

"Well, guess I just like to know who I'm fighting." He groaned (very much like an old man) while answering.

"I made breakfast." Sam said, leaning on the door frame. "If you guys eat that sort of thing." Celestia grinned, standing up and following after Sam.

He turned slightly hearing her footsteps close behind him. He raised his brows, silently surprised she followed so quick.

She scoffed, grabbing one of the plates he had out on a bench, and putting food on it. "I died Samuel. Give me a break." She sat down at the table and grabbed a fork, quickly stuffing eggs in her mouth.

"You don't even know if my name is Samuel." He said, crossing his arms, leaning against a counter.

She swallowed quickly. "Is it?" Putting more eggs in her mouth once she finished speaking.

"Yeah." He grumbled out, also getting himself some food.

**

"So, the question is, who at S.H.I.E.L.D could launch a domestic missile strike?" Nat questioned, leaning back on a counter. Sam buttered a piece of toast, putting it on Celestia's plate, before buttering himself one too. She smiled a silent thank you to him.

"Pierce." Steve answered. Celestia nodded while chewing. Nat got off the counter, and started walking around.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world."

"But he's not working alone. Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Celestia's eyes flickered between Natasha and Steve as they spoke, still chewing on toast.

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Celestia internally gasped.

"So, the real question is, how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D officer in broad daylight?" Steve questioned.

Sam picked up a file, and walked to the table. "The answer is, you don't." He dropped the file in the middle of the table, narrowly missing Celestia's plate. She hit his arm lightly, but he just pushed it away playfully.

"What's this?" Steve questioned, standing up. "Call it a resume."

Nat picked up the picture on top of the file, making Celestia groan slightly, putting the last bit of toast in her mouth before also standing up and making her way between Nat and Steve so she could see it.

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you? You didn't say he was a Pararescue." Nat said, giving the picture to Steve. It was a picture of Sam and another man. Celestia was just about to ask who he was before Steve spoke. "Is this Riley?"

"Yeah." Sam answered.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Nat questioned Sam.

"No. These." Sam answered, giving the file to Steve. It read 'EXO-7 FALCON' in big writing on it, with smaller writing under it saying 'classified'.

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve said, looking up at Sam. He chucked, "I never said pilot."

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason." Steve said, looking up at Sam once more.

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Celestia had to agree with him there.

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade. Behind three guarded gates, and a 12-inch steel wall." Sam answered. Steve looked to Nat and Celestia.

Nat shrugged while Celestia said, "Easy."

Steve looked back at Sam. "Shouldn't be a problem." And put the file back on the table.

Over 500 reads my god, thank you so much
Vote and comment if you want <3