Chapter 39

Crystal's pov

After breakfast, everyone went back to their works except me. I sighed and decided to stay in my room as I had nowhere to go.

I laid myself in bed and opened Instagram and was scrolling reels. Let me tell you something, I'm a huge fan of Ariana Grande's character Cat Valentine from the show Victorious. So, most of my reels are about Cat only and rest of the reels were about celebrities.

I was enjoying the reels when suddenly I came across a fan made video of Dante and Madison which had almost 2 million views and 4.7K comments.

Although my heart was asking me to ignore the video but the curious me, went against my heart decision but I instantly regretted my decision when I saw Dante and Madison together. They looked really close and the way Madison was clinging to Dante made by blood boiled in anger.

I know this is an old video clip but I couldn't helped myself. I was feeling angry and jealous. I sighed and saw the comments section where few peoples were admiring them. But to my surprise, a lot of peoples were bashing Madison for being extra clingy with Dante and for her cosmetic surgeries.

I shook my head at that and saw the profile of the person who made this edit. There were more videos and photos in which that user was shipping Dante and Madison.

That's enough.

After going through some more videos, I blocked her account and closed the Instagram app for my own sanity.

Crystal, don't let these things affect you. Dante loves you and that's enough for you. You don't need others validation for your relationship with Dante. Relax.

I chanted some motivating things in my mind and tried to distract myself when suddenly my phone dinged with someone's message.

Dante.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw that Dante was messaging me.

Dante: Hey!

Dante: I miss you.

Dante: How are you now?

Dante: Crystal?

Dante: Don't tell me that you're still angry with me.

Dante: Crystal?

Dante: Okay I will never do that again. Now come on talk to me.

I laughed hard when I saw the messages. Okay I was actually kidding when I said all those stuffs to him during breakfast but Dante actually believed me.

Yes it's true that at first I was angry at him but when mrs kni- I mean mom hugged me and said all those sweet things to me, I melted.

I forgave him already but decided to prank him so that he never repeat that act, ever. I laughed again when I remembered his face when I said that I won't let him kiss or hug me. That time he was looking like a toddler whose mom scolded him for the first time.

Hehe.

Dante: Crystal, I'm sorry. I love you.

Aww.

Me: I'm still very angry. My anger towards you is increasing every freaking minute.

I laughed before sending him the message. Let me have some fun.

Dante: I'm sorry *puppy face emoji*

Me: You're not. I know you enjoyed embarrassing me.