OC - Kashipa Elsher

The eye because I couldn't get it to load below ^^^
TW: Mentions of alcohol, abuse.
For ThatOneCandor

Role: Newcomer
Character full name: Kshipa Elsher
Nickname: Kip, Elsh
Preferred name: Kshipa or Kip

Birthday: 6/12/2020 (20)
Appearance: Kip has light-coppery-red hair (neck length). They are a pale white with blue-green eyes.
Face-claim (if any):

Scars/tattoos/piercings: noneNotable injuries: none

Notable injuries: none

Personality: They can be cold and quick to anger but they do feel remorse for their actions—even if they don't show it.
Kip normally can tolerate a few things here and there but they don't like it when you talk about their job, role(s), or people they associate themself with.
Kshipa is normally tranquil (as stated above, this is them tolerating other people) unless provoked or using feral mind. They are still trying to understand the full extent of their powers.
Likes: Kip likes the laid back people who don't give a crap. But they also respect people who would do anything to protect the ones they love.
Dislikes: People mentioning their job as a bartender, flirty people (in the bar), arrogance, and Karen's. They respect people who earn their respect as well. If you come into the bar raging about something, they won't hesitate to kick you out.

Power(s): Feral Mind & Enhanced Synesthesia:
(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Feral_Mind https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Feral_Mind)
Feral mind is basically when Kip becomes more beast then human mentally, attacking friend and foe to come out alive. This is their first instinct, to either be the last one standing or to injure "enemies" so they can get away. In this state, Kip cannot control themselves. Normally, in this state of mind, they will crouch down to all fours with their war scythe in hand. They used it as a claw when they lunge out to attack.
(https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Synesthesia)
Enhanced synesthesia caused the user to hear colors, see sound, etc. Normal synesthesia but slightly different. For example, (In Wolfwalkers, when she first became a wolf and saw everything in black and color).

Power trigger(s): Feral Mind - intense anger or fear, feeling like user is going to die, life or death circumstances. They have moments where in the "feral mind" mindset they becomes out of control and attacks everything, friend and foe. In this state, Kip can be dangerous.
Enhanced Synesthesia - lucid dreams, medications/drugs/alcohol, intense fear. Enhanced synesthesia normally follows the trigger of feral mind, though it can occur from one of the triggers above on its own.

Weapon of Choice: War Scythe
Strengths: Kip's war scythe (I love this type of scythe. In fact, it's banned-), is strong and dangerous. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. The tip is regularly sharpened, and the hilt wrapped for better grip.

Weaknesses: With feral mind, during the heat of battle, Kshipa can lose sight of who is a firmed and foe. While we're on the topic of feral mind, it causes Kshipa to have increased rage when fighting and anger issues in general.
Also, with Kip's enhanced synesthesia, it can be hard for them to focus with everything going on. This can lead to a sensory overload or even them passing out.

Characters Job in the City: Bartender
Backstory: Kshipa grew up in chaotic homes. They were in the foster care system for 5 years before finagling being able to leave. (Kip was 13 at the time when they were put into the system). Throughout all the tamiles Kip was with, they never were very trusting. The "parental" guardians would either fight, have demons as children, or the whole family would be downright abusive.
When Kshipa was finally 18 and aloud to leave the system, they were gone. Getting a job as a bartender in the city was fairly easy and after 2 years of working to make alcoholic beverages, they were good at it.
Kshipa wanted to believe there were good people left on earth but after all they've been through, they want to watch the world burn a bit...

Extra: Kip is Demisexual and uses they/them pronouns
Password: EST time, WeakKneess