𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟓.)

15 Minutes Earlier

15 Minutes Earlier

"Thank you Ivy." I say-wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

"No problem, I'm glad I could help." She smiled-pulling back. "I really want to apologize for hurting luxury, I was crazy and obsessed but after my therapy I've been much better. I hope you and luxury can forgive me." She said.

"Of course." I say.

She smiled-digging in her pocket and handing me the velvet box. I grab it-looking down and opening it. I smiled looking down at the ring. "Thank you." I say-looking at Ivy.

"Of course, she's going to love it." She said. I smiled-"hopefully.." I whisper.

I felt eyes on me-it felt weird and it wasn't ivy. I look over and my eyes widened-seeing luxury. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Shit.

Fuck.

No no no no.

She looked away from me-running inside of her house. "Shit." I say-"was that luxury..?" Ivy asked. "Yep." I sigh. "She probably got the wrong idea, you need to go to her. I should get home." I nod.

"Thank you again ivy." She smiles and I ran over to luxury's house.

Damnit..

Present Time

"Luxury, please let me explain." I say.

"Did you just crawl through my window." She asked. "Yes but I need to explain, you got the wrong idea." I say.

"How did I get the wrong idea? It's obvious, you hated sex with me and changed your mind..Jsut like I said you would. Then you go back to Ivy...Ivy of all people." She says.

I frown-"luxury it wasn't what it looked like. And the sex was amazing, I enjoyed it just as much as you did." I say-cupping her cheeks.

"You we're amazing, and I'm telling the truth when I say it was the best sex I've ever had." I say-"then why have you been ignoring me and why were you with Ivy..?" She asked.

"I was ignoring you cause I was with Ivy-" she cut me off-"wow, amazing." She said-pushing me back. "Let me finish." I say.

She crossed her arms-"Ivy was helping me with..something." I say. "Doe sit involve your dick?" She asked. "No, it doesn't." I say-walking closer to her and digging inside my pocket.

"She was helping me..get this, for you." I say-holding the velvet ring box.

"I'm a guy, I don't know what to get when buying stuff for a girl. Ivy was the only one who didn't block me after I posted about our relationship. She was in therapy so I figured maybe she's different, and she is. She's not the crazy bitch that beat you up. She's like a whole different person and she helped me, get this...for you." I say-handing her the box.

She took it-"open it." I say.

She frowned slightly, confused.

She opened the box and her eyes widened slightly. "Oh.." she whispered-"do you like it?" I asked as she stared down at the ring.

"It's beautiful.." she whispered. "It's a promise ring." I say-taking the ring out of the box-she looked up at me as I grab her hand.

"This ring is my promise to you that I will always be here. I will never hurt you. My promise to you, is me." I say.

She smiled-tears filling up in her eyes as I slid the ring onto her finger. "I'm sorry for thinking the things I did.." she said.

"Hey, it's fine. I would've gotten the wrong idea too if our roles were switched." I say. "I feel like a total idiot.." she said.

I laugh-"cause you are." She rolled her eyes and I smiled, placing my lips on her. "We haven't done anything since that day." She said.

I smirked-"are you sexually frustrated?" I asked. "Very." She said. I laughed-picking her up and walking over to her bed. "Why didn't you help yourself?" I asked-laying her down.

"I tried but it didn't feel good.." she blushed-looking away. I smirked-"you got one taste and now you can't get enough." I whisper-hovering over her and placing my lips on her.

I drag my hand down her waist as our lips melt into each other.

God I can't get enough of this girl..

I pull my lips away-kissing down her jaw and sucking on her neck, leaving my marks.

I was already hard as fuck.

I reach my hand between her legs-rubbing her clit through her panties.

She whines.

She's always wearing skirts, god she's going to be the death of me.

"You said we could use ropes, yes?" I smirked. She blushed-nodding. "Let's go to my house." I says.

"I'm guessing you have a box of kinky stuff under your bed huh." She spoke-I laughed, sitting up. "You know me so well." She rolled her eyes as we got up.

"Safe word." I say-grabbing her hand as we walked out of her room. "Safe word?" She asked. "A word you say during kinky sex, if it's too much then you say the safe word and your partner will stop immediately." I say.

"Oh how about...vanilla?" She said.

I laugh-"perfect."

Y'all were SO MAD about the cliffhanger LMFAO 😭