RULES.

Hello, it's me, the Author of that Random Book i just wrote out of nowhere— actually.. i didn't really expect for that Story to blow up. I just kept writing what's on my mind. I was in a Mentally Unstable State when i was writing it, i guess i just shut everything down while listening to music and writing stories online.

I basically ghosted all of you and had a writers block. If you go back to the comment section of that story, there'll be comments from 2021 or 2022. That's because i put this story on drafts for months. And i'm sorry for not giving a clarification for all of my old readers out there. I just baldy needed  a break. I can't really promise you guys that i'd 'finally' be able to stay now since i still have things to do on the outside world. (Like touching grass which you guys should also do.)

As you guys know from the Book 1, i introduced who i really am. And yes, i'm a 13 year old writer. I think i was around 11 or 12 years old when i wrote that fanfiction- and i tried faking my age because i was really worried that you guys would hate me if i was a child— but now i just don't care what anyone thinks of me anymore- so that's that

Anyways- let's go back to saying what the rules are and what things contains this stories you're gonna read.

1 ; It will contain intimate moments, yes. I know, it's going to be very uncomfortable. But i'll just let you know that they are now adults in this. If you are still uncomfortable, you may leave.

2 ; The intimate part are things like this;

Kisses on the lips
Hugs
Name calling
Sweet talks
Tooth-rotting stuff
Kisses on the cheeks & forehead

And that's all-

3 ; Swearing

4 ; I have a memory of a chicken, so the plot may be wonky because even if i reread the plot on book 1, i still forget tiny details so please excuse that.

5 ; Please do not fight in the comments, i believe i've talked about this previously on book 1.

6 ; Be open minded and understanding about some topics.

7 ; Be respectful towards the Reader's opinion and my Opinion about stuff i write about. (I can be completely biased lol)

8 ; Sensitive Topics.

9 ; Out of character moments

10 ; Have fun reading <33

I'll probably add more idk HAHAHA

( Book one's name is the same as this. Look on my profile for it :]. )