chill day

"Thankyou baby" i say to my boyfriend as he holds his hand out to help me on the boat. I jump on the boat as jj pulls me into a tight hug "I missed you" he says into my ear as he picks me up and spin me around "Jay i literally saw u 4 hours ago" i say as he puts me down "Exactly" he says smiling as he gives me a quick peck on the lips "Cough cough" kie scoffs dead eyeing me "Sorry guys" i laugh as i see pope and john b also dead eyeing us. I go sit down and of course jj follows close behind me as he sits next to me and put his arm around me and i lay my head on him "I swear u guys cant stay off eachother for more than a day jeez"pope says with a dissapointed look on his face "I thought me and sarah were bad" John b adds with a chuckle "Oh shut up" i say as i laugh and roll my eyes.

After a while of driving around on the HMS pogue John B pulls the boat to a stop. I had moved off of jj becuase i was too hot as today was a paticualy hot day in obx so as soon as the boat stopped i slipped off my shorts and cover up so i was left in my white bikini and jumped in "What was that" john B says laughing "I dont know but i liked it alot" jj says staring at the water "You guys coming in or what?" i shout to the others on the boat. i see Kie shrug as she jumps in with me and the other do the same. I was swimming with kie until i feel a pair of familar hands on my waist from behind "Heyyy" the blonde says as he puts his chin on my shoulder "One sec let me just talk to kie" i say with a smile as i go back to talking to kie "Its alright im gonna swim over pope" she says with a genuine smile "Alright talk to u in a minute" i say returning the smile before she swims off over to pope. "Jeez why are u so needy" i say as i turn around to face my boyfriend , hands still on my waist "isa dont know what ur talking about" he says with a smile and a head tilt "Well im gonna go back on the boat you coming?" i ask the boy "Of course" he says as he lets go of me and we swim back to the boat.

We sit down on the boat as jj sit down next me and i place ,my head on his lap and lay sideways on the seat. "Here" JJ says before taking his red cap off his head and placing it on mine "Omg did jj maybank just give someone his favoruite cap?" i laugh "Shut up i dont want u complaining how sunburt ur face is later" he says sending me a toothy smile "Wow who knew you could be so nice" i say laughing "Excuse you im always nice!" he replies back now laughing aswell as he pushes the hat down so it covers my face. "Yeah yeah" i say as i adjust the hat on my head "So guys what we doing now?" John B asks as he climbs back onto the boat followed by pope and kie "We could have a chill night at the chateau?" Kie says a smile appearing on her face "sure we can watch a movie stuff our faces and the usual drink our troubles away" John b says as everyone agrees and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whoo!" i cheer as we all find our spots on the couch and of couse i sit next to jj , pope and kie share the other couch and john b sits on the chair. I put the bag of snacks on the table and everyone takes out the things theyd bought. I pull out a 2 cans of beer for me and jj and pass it to him. "Thankyou baby" he says softly as he pulls my into his chest. I lay my head on his chest and open my beer. "So what movie we watching?" i ask john b who had the remote and was flickign through diffrent movies "Hmm what about a horror?" kie suggests "Nah popes a pussy and cam enjoys watching us scream too much" john b says with a laugh "That is- yeah thats true" i admit returning the laugh. "Come onnn lets just watch a horror theyre my fav" i beg "yeah come on pope ill hold your hand" kie adds with a smile "fine" pope says quietly. Me and kie cheer as john b puts on the shining. A few minutes into the movie i finish my beer and throw my can onto the table. I turn my body around and look up at jj "Jay you look terrified chill" i say quietly with a giggle "Cam this shit is fucking terrifying" he says not taking his eyes off the screen "Dont worry ill hold ur hand u little baby" i say laughing as i grab his hand.

Authors note

This ones a short but sweet one

Also guys thanks for the suport❤️

makes sure to vote <3