Thirty-Seven

It was mid morning the next day and the sun was relentless. It was the perfect opportunity for some fun on the riverbank where the whole group had settled in with their blankets, towels, umbrellas and the lot. Becky was lucky to have parents that were somewhat progressive or all the skin the young ones were showing would be a problem. The guys were already splashing around in their swimming shorts, while Becky was stretched out on a towel a few feet away from her parents, a white and elegant one piece covering her small frame with a sarong to match.

Freen had been delayed in finding her bathing suit, but as soon as she approached like a sun goddess dressed in a black two-piece with a tiny pair of shorts hanging low on her hips, all heads turned her way. Seng had to slip lower into the cold water to maintain his composure, while even Richie had to pick his jaw up off the ground. Freen enjoyed the attention, it was a big reason why she enjoyed working at the bar. There was something just so empowering about being so desirable. Though she was glad she was wearing her sunglasses so that no one could really see that she only had eyes for one person. And if she was eventually going to win Becky's parents' favour, she had better start.

Greeting them gracefully for the first time that day, she went out of her way to ensure that they had food and drink at hand and were as comfortable as could be. Then she asked for sunblock so that she could take care of Becky's skin for her, ensuring them that Becky's wellbeing was incredibly important to her.

Becky was cursing under her breath while Freen applied the lotion all over her small body, using every opportunity she had to secretly slip in a kiss or an accidental touch or brush, or even as much as a warm breath. Everything Freen did turned her on. And the way she was looking like a fallen angel, good lord, how can one person be so utterly, insanely gorgeous? Becky was so ready to kiss her on the spot, parents or not.

However, the ultimate decision was that the time was not yet right. "Damn Freen, can I be next? This sun's pretty hot!" Seng charmingly gestured at Freen as he spoke about the sun. It was not lost on Becky and it immediately clouded her features, the fact that he had the nerve to interrupt.

"Why don't you go ask your lover?" Freen said with a grin, then nodded to Richie. "Didn't you two drink from the waterfall of love?"

Seng laughed nervously, then waved his hand flippantly. "Oh that stuff doesn't really work."

Freen paused from where she was rubbing lotion into Becky's shoulders and hooked her chin over the one shoulder. "Oh I don't know about that..." She continued to give Becky a knowing sideways glance.

"Oookay, so, before things get weird, so you girls want to come play some water games?" Seng folded his hands together as he eyed the girls somewhat suspiciously. He hoped to dear god that it was just her way of torturing him. That didn't explain Becky's defiance, however.

Agreeing, the three made their way back to the water where Richie was waiting and spent the next couple of hours competing in as many childish games they could come up with, sometimes solo and other times teamed up. It was honestly some of the most fun the girls had experienced in a long time, and for Freen to realise that she was having special bonding time with Becky's parents and brother was beyond anything she ever thought would be possible. Their closeness was clearly everything to Becky and Freen would never want to do anything to jeopardize that relationship. At the same time, however, she would not stop fighting for Becky or pursuing her, whether her parents liked it or not.

Becky was hers. And her heart belonged to Becky.

After some time the parents returned to their campsite for a rest, while the kids wore themselves out. The sun was setting, though it was still fairly light and warm outside. The four were sharing some drinks and cracking jokes as they lay spread out on a blanket and several towels. By now the bunch were starting to slip on more clothes as the air cooled. Becky donned just an oversized white hoody that Freen immediately recognised and grinned with pride when she saw it. Freen herself pulled on some tracksuit pants and a black hoodie and cap to match.