Passion & Bliss 🔞

Taehyung's Pov:-

"Ah mhmm..."his beautiful moans in my ears were heaven as I kissed tempting soft skin of his neck. I marked his skin with my love bites feeling possessive for my love.
"You are so beautiful baby that I can't help but feel possessive. I want to hide you and keep you to myself." I said while unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled me up to look in his eyes.
"You think I don't feel the same taehyungie. Everytime we go somewhere, someone always flirts with you, try to get you attention. I also want them to know you are only mine and they can't have you like me. I am possessive about you too, I always want all of you attention on me. Is it too much taehyungie to feel that much about you..."he said as I stared at him in utter shock. I never expected him to say all of this and I feel like top of the world.
"Ohhh my baby, it is everything I need and you own me. Your possessiveness, your love and your feelings for me, I want all of that and it is never going to be too much for me. Never think that it's too much babe. God! I want you so much." I said and crashed our lips in hot kiss. His warm tongue against mine drive me crazy at how good it feels. I sucked his tongue and nibble on his pouty lips.
"Ahh tae let me breathe."he pulled out holding my shoulders panting but I held his chin pushing my lips against his. I kissed him roughly while I caressed his thigh wrapping his leg around my waist. He moaned in my mouth as our clothed lengths brushed against each other through fabric. His back arched as he cling to me trembling against me our lips still connected in sloppy yet passionate kiss. I slowly grind my hips against his to create friction.
"Ahhh ahh."he pulled out of kiss moaning throwing his head back allowing me to see more unmarked area around his neck. I attacked his neck kissing and nipping as much as I can. He let out sinful moans and tug on my shirt. I pulled out and quickly removed my shirt throwing it aside. I pulled him up to remove his shirt. He wrapped hands around my waist and started kissing my neck.

 He wrapped hands around my waist and started kissing my neck

"Fuck baby."I groan trying to pull out to kiss him but he quickly flipped us catching me off guard. He straddled me and started leaving wet kisses on my chest. I grunt threading my fingers through his soft hair. I cupped his face pulling him upwards. I looked into his hooded cat eyes blown with lust.
"I want you tae."he whispered and started rolling his hips against my already hardened length. He nipped tip of my ear licking it seductively.
"Ahhh fuck!" I moaned throwing my head back as he rolled his hips on my erection.
"Ahhh ahh mhm tae."he moaned wrapping hands around my neck. I got up and started planting kisses all over his chest, stomach. I slowly took his swollen pink nipple in my mouth. I started sucking it while pinching other one.
"Ahh ahhh god mhmm." He started moving his hips with more speed. I released red swollen nipple and unbuckled his pants. I switched our position trapping him under me.
"Some of my chocolate cake is remaining love."I said kissing his neck and pulled out. I leaned took bite of cake with fork. I smirked at my baby licking my lips as he squirmed under me.
"You-
I cut him off smashing my lips against him passing some of the cake in his mouth while continuing to kiss him. I sucked his tongue tasting the sweetness as our tongues clashed each other. I pulled out string of saliva stretching between us. I looked at his swollen lips glistening with our saliva with some chocolate sauce left on his lips. I leaned down and licked the sauce and connected our lips again. I removed his pants along with boxers without breaking our kiss. I pulled out and smirked looked at him under me completely bare and mine to make love as much as I want.
"Be prepared love. I will fuck you so good that you will not be able to walk next day. I will mark every inch of your body as mine tonight."he whimpered looking at me wrapping hands around my neck pulling me against him. I took hold of his legs wrapping them around my waist. I swiped finger on my unfinished cake plate coatings it with remaining chocolate cream. I slowly smeared chocolate cream over his nipples, some on neck and some on his stomach.
"I am going to love this dessert more than the chocolate cake." I whispered and started licking of the cream his skin.

Yoongi's PoV:-

I moaned as his hot mouth roamed all over my body sucking off the cream. He gently bit my nipple while sucking the already swollen nub. I let out loud moan my fingers tangled in his hair.
"Ahhh ahhh."my back arched as he cupped my cock pumping it while sucking my nipple.I threw my head back moaning as he licked tip of my cock.
"I am enjoying my dessert so much that I don't want stop." He groaned and swiftly flip me on my stomach. He grabbed my hips pulling me on all fours.
"Now I am gonna eat you out to my heart content baby." I moaned at his lustful lewd words. He spanked my ass cheeks making me moan out loud. I feel him spreading my ass cheeks.
"Fuck!" He cursed before I feel his tongue against my entrance.
"Ahhh ahhh." I buried my head in pillow as he started licking around my entrance. His hot tongue against my entrance driving me crazy.
"Please t-tae stop t-teasing me." I whined pushing my hips against his mouth more.
"Impatient my love."he said and I moaned as he thrusted his tongue in my hole.
"Ahhh oh my god ahhh." I moaned loudly as he started eating me out fast and quick. His tongue thrusted in and out of me roughly. I pushed my hips back against his tongue but he held my hips still in firm grip..
"Stay still babe."he said and came up trailing kisses on my back till my neck. He turned me around and placed long kiss on my lips. He leaned up and took ice cube from wine bucket. He place ice cube in mouth and started trailing it around my chest. My back arched at sudden sensation and I let out moans feeling his hot tongue and cold ice against my skin.
"Ahhh tae just t-take me al-already."I moaned desperately tangling fingers in his hair.
"Have some patience babe."he whispered while squeezing my butt as he moved his hips against mine. I moaned loudly as his clothed length brush against mine. He stood up in-front of me smirking at me and started unbuttoning his pants painfully slowly. I squirmed in anticipation looking at him with pleading eyes.
"P-please T-tae." I said as he continued removing his pants. I couldn't wait anymore and frowned pouting at him.
"Fine, then I will do it myself."I said and guided my hand towards my painfully hard cock. Before I could hold it, I found both of my hands pinned above my head. Taehyung hovering over me looking at me with hooded eyes.
"Don't you dare to touch what's mine baby."he said and took my lower lip between his teeth. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him more against me. He grinded his hips making both of us moan at friction of our bare hard cocks.
"Fuck baby."he grunted speeding up his hips throwing his head back. I moaned trying to free my arms but he kept me on place.
"Tae, please just fuck me please." I whined desperately. He attacked my lips with long passionate kiss before releasing my arms.
"You can always stop me if you are hurt, you know that baby right?" He said sweetly before kissing my forehead.
"Yes now please I want to feel you." I said wrapping hands around his neck. He growled and guided tip of his cock near my entrance. He traced my entrance with his cock making me mewl. He leaned down and thrusted his tongue inside my mouth kissing me roughly. I moaned loudly as he slammed his length inside me without warning.
"Ahhhh oh my god."I screamed as his length directly hit my prostate. He pulled out till tip and thrusted back fast making me go crazy.
"Fuck you feel so good love."he said and continued to thrust inside me without pause.
"Ahhh ahhh mhmm ahh."string of moans leaving my mouth as sweat run down from both of our bodies. He flipped me on stomach laying me flat on stomach and entered his cock in my tightening hole
"Ahhhh oh my god ahhh ahhh."
"Keep moaning like that babe. We are nowhere near end."he whispered in my ear while thrusting while laying his body against mine.
"Fuck."he cursed and slammed inside me holding my butt cheek.
"Ahhh I am going to cum tae."I said burying my face inside pillow. He pulled me up on knees my back against his chest. He fucked md from behind hard snapping his hips fast.
"Come for me love."he growled and started pumping my cock quickly. I threw head back against his shoulder moaning while came in his hand violently. He kept thrusting inside me while planting kisses on my shoulder.
He pulled out turning me around and took me on his lap. He entered his cock inside me again and started bouncing my hips on his length.
"Ahhhh tae ahh god ahh."I moaned as he kept thrusting upward hard.
"I told you we are not done yet."he growled as I leaned my head against his shoulder. He sped up his thrust fucking me roughly as I bit his shoulder. He grunted while sucking hickeys on my neck. He quickly put me down without pulling out and started giving me long and hard thrusts.
"You are going to come again with me baby." He said while pounding my hole.
"Ahhh ahhhh ahh." I let out moans already feeling knot in my stomach.
"Ahhh fuck I am gonna come babe." He grunted as his thrusts turned sloppy.
"M-me too."I mumbled wrapping legs around him. He kept fucking me and threw his head back as I felt his cum feeling me. That sensation made me came again in between our stomachs.
"Ahhh ahh mhmm." I moaned as he slowly started to pull out. He pulled out completely and threw himself beside me as we tried to catch our breaths.
"Are you okay babe?"he asked as he pulled me in his arms pecking my lips.
"I am fine just tired." I said giving him tired smile burying my head in his chest.
"Ohh my precious. Let's take some rest." He whispered kissing my forehead.
"I love you tae." I mumbled while kissing his chest.
"I love too baby." He said tangling our legs together. I snuggled against his sweaty yet warm arms not caring about mess we have created.

His arms are my safe place!!!!