Reaching home

"What did you say you plan to do to me when we get back?" Pedri says as he wraps his fingers around Gavi's throat, pushing him against the wall as they got back home. Gavi could see the lustful smile on Pedri's lips. Pedri has been holding up his build up lust ever since they got into the car.

Gavi wouldn't stop touching Pedri in places where he knows it would be hard for him to hold back. Now that there's no one around and they are in Pedri's apartment, Pedri finally let his lust free. He wants to give back what Gavi gave to him last night but only this time it would be by tenfold.

Gavi grins at Pedri. "You heard what I said, I'm not going to say it twice. If you want me to, then how about you get on your knees?"

Pedri smirks in reply. "You think I'll be the one doing that now?" Pedri's hands moves to Gavi's shoulders and pushes him down till he is on his knees. "How about you do what needs to be done?"

Gavi  licks his lips as he looks at the giant hulge in front of him Gavi's fingers reaches for Pedri's button and unzips his pants, dropping it to the floor. A thin layer of fabric is the only thing that holds Gavi's shaft captive.

Gavi presses his lips onto the shape of Pedri's shaft, feeling it with his lips. Gavi licks the thin fabric, lubricating it with his saliva. Pedri's patience starts to grow thin with the way Gavi is teasing his shaft. He pulls out his shaft from his wet underwear and cups Gavi's cheeks, opening his mouth.

Pedri shoves the head into Gavi's mouth. "Suck it. I know how good your mouth is." Pedri says dominantly. Gavi didn't know why but he feels his lust building up and his desperation to pleasure Pedri grow bigger with the words that comes out from Pedri's lips.

Gavi starts to lick the slit of Pedri's head, flicking it with his tongue. He circles around the head and Pedri's throat starts making music that is familiar to him. Pedri pushes his hips into Gavi's mouth. Gavi  could feel himself choke to the size of Pedri's shaft.

Gavi puts his hands onto Pedri's hips, trying to push him away but Pedri quickly grabs onto Gavi's head and shove it in deeper. Pedri could hear Gavi choking to his shaft. Pedri lets Gavi choke until he starts beating onto Pedri 's stomach for air.

Pedri let go of the other boy's head. Gavi  quickly pulls out Pedri's shaft from his mouth. Pedri's shaft is coated and sloppy from Gavi's mouth. Pedri wasted no time and pick Gavi  up by cupping his cheeks once again. Pedri pulls Gavi up to his feet and looks into his face as he tries to catch his breath. "Good boy." Pedri says  before kissing Gavi, slipping his tongue into his sloppy mouth.

Gavi allow Pedri to invade his mouth. Pedri's tongue dances aggressively in Gavi's mouth as Gavi give in into his tongue. Gavi  could feel Pedri sucking his breath out and its making him light headed. Gavi didn't know why but his lust is all that fills up his head.

Pedri pulls away, a dribble of liquid breaks from their mouth as Pedri pulls further away. Pedri turns Gavi around and pulls down Gavi's pants. Pedri looks at Gavi's round and soft bottom before spreading the cheeks apart, revealing the entrance.

Pedri could feel his shaft twitching in anticipation. Gavi  feels embarrassed yet lustful that Pedri is being this rough with him. He wouldn't have thought he would be this submissive. Pedri shoves his shaft inside of Gavi without any hesitation. Gavi could immediately feel Pedri's shaft filling up his belly.

Gavi  let out a loud moan as he holds the wall for support. Pedri leans in close to Gavi as he slides his hand underneath Gavi 's shirt. Gavi could feel Pedri's tantalizing touch climbing up his belly and up to his chest. Pedri pinches both of his nub softly. Gavi let out softer moans as he feels Pedri's shaft twitching inside of him.

Gavi's shaft starts twitching and his body starts shivering. Pedri embraces Gavi tighter. "You like that don't you?" Pedri whispers into his ear and  twists his nubs softly.

"P-Pedrii." Gavi  moans out softly.

Pedri starts to rock his hips, pushing and pulling inside of Gavi. Gavi starts moaning out in the same tempo as Pedri's thrust. He could feel his body buzz up with electrifying pleasure with each thrust Pedri makes. He could feel his head getting hazy with lust and his body was Pedri's to control.

Pedri  starts to increase his pace. Gavi's jaw drops open and his moans starts escaping louder than ever before. Pedri kisses onto Gavi's neck and a hand glides down Gavi's chest to his belly then his shaft. Pedri wraps his fingers around Gavi's shaft and strokes it as he thrust harder and faster.

Gavi didn't know that Pedri could so many things at once. He manages to put so much pleasure into Gavi 's body with his hands, shaft and lips. Pedri is putting all of his attention onto Gavi and it fills everything that Gavi  has been craving for.

Gavi's body tenses up as his feels himself reaching the edge. Pedri's grip onto his shafts gets tighter and faster. The spot that Pedri hit inside of him is makes him leak uncontrollably. Gavi's legs starts to shake and his body tightens up as he starts squirting out white liquid, spraying the wall with his essence.

The suddenly clenching makes it hard for Pedri to fuck the boy with how tight he is. Pedri forcefully plunge himself inside of him, the tight hold he has onto Pedri's shaft is making it hard for him to last a longer. "P-Pedrii. S-Stop. I-I ahh!" Gavi continues moaning out as Pedri forcefully push and pull into him.

"I'm not done yet." Pedri says as he increase his pace, letting Gavi ride out his orgasm. Pedri couldn't hold it in any longer. He dives deep inside of Gavi, causing Gavi to rise up to his toes. Pedri burst inside of him, releasing everything he has inside of Gavi.

Gavi moans out as he feels himself getting filled up by Pedri. He can feel his belly getting full to the brim. Pedri kisees the back of  Gavi's neck. "That's a good boy." Pedri says as he pulls out of him and slides his hand across Gavi's chest and shaft down to his hips, feeling every inch of his pearly white skin.

Just as Pedri pulls it out from Gavi, the wall couldn't support Gavi's legs without Pedri 's hold on him. Gavi falls to the floor. Pedri immediately grabs Gavi by the arm, catching him before he falls. Pedri feels a sense of pride fill him as he looks at Gavi's current condition.

Pedri puts his arm under Gavi's legs and back, lifting him up. Pedri could feel Gavi shaking in his arms. Gavi digs his face into Pedri's chest, hiding his embarrassment. Pedri walks into his room and lay Gavi down. Pond kisses Gavi's forehead.As both of them are very tired from their little session they decided to daze off to sleep.