Chapter 66: Rongbao's true confession

His aunt was sick. His uncle must be in a very bad mood now. Qi Feng didn't dare to watch the fun, so he went downstairs with the doctor and asked how he was doing: "Is my little aunt all right?"

"It's okay, but Master Qi played too much, so he was a little weak. In addition, he soaked in cold water for a long time, so he had a high fever. It's okay after taking the medicine." The doctor told Qi Feng the inducement.

Qi Feng said a few words and muttered, "Uncle is really an old beast."

Hearing Qi Feng's abuse, the doctor turned his head and looked at him with a smile: "Be careful to be known by your uncle."

Qi Feng was in a panic, but he was still joking on the surface: "You are not allowed to tell the truth."

The two talked and laughed and went downstairs. Qi Feng returned to his room, put on his blindfold and slept at ease.

The doctor went back to his clinic to get the antipyretics. Knowing that if he knew that his speed was slow, Master Qi would definitely be unhappy, so he, a good citizen who had always abided by the traffic rules, also ran a few red lights in a row. Fortunately, it was early in the morning and there were no traffic on the street.

Half an hour later, the doctor quickly brought the medicine, which was the same as the medicine in his stomach, a capsule, but it was stuffed.

The doctor didn't dare to look at the process of stuffing the medicine. He went to the corridor outside knowingly. When Master Qi called him, he went in again.

Qi Yan was afraid that the effect of the medicine could not be fully absorbed, so he deliberately pushed it in with his fingers.

Rongbao felt a foreign body and immediately hummed: "Uh-huh..."

Qi Yan paused for a moment, then took out the finger of the stuffed medicine, went to get a cotton swab and ointment, and applied medicine to the red and swollen velvet rabbit.

When applying the medicine, Rongbao was also humming, as if he felt uncomfortable.

Qi Yan quickly applied the medicine and took Rongbao into his arms to coax him: "Jongbao, I won't eat radishes tomorrow. I'll take a day off."

Rongbao, who was vaguely conscious, seemed to hear this, and he was relieved in an instant, and his expression looked much easier than before.

Qi Yan, such a refined person, of course, can catch the change of Rongbao's expression, which made him a little crying and laughing, and then added with a bad idea: "I'll make it up the day after tomorrow."

Rongbao unconsciously pouted and then fell into chaos.

Qi Yan didn't sleep this night. He leaned against the head of the bed and measured Rongbao's temperature with a thermometer from time to time. It was not until about five o'clock the next morning that Rongbao's fever subsided that he squinted for a while.

Qi Yan, who didn't sleep all night, squinted for several hours. Rongbao woke up, and he was still squinted.

Seeing that there was fatigue in Mr. Qi's eyebrows, Rongbao raised his little face, leaned up and kissed him, and then whispered, "Master Qi~"

Qi Yan raised his eyebrows a few times, then opened his eyes, glanced at Rongbao's little face, and then stuffed him into his arms and said in a dull voice, "Baby, sleep a little longer."

Rongbao quietly snuggled up in the man's arms, without making any movement. When he was bored, he stared at the man's throat knot and face.

Although Qi Yan is thirty-nine years old, there are no wrinkles on his face. He looks almost twenty-seven or twenty-eight years old. His facial features are particularly deep and three-dimensional, like a finely carved stone sculpture, perfect to find anything wrong with him.

The Pheromone of the Drooping-Eared Rabbit (ABO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara