🧊A KISS 🧊

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷🌊

Alright it's time to choose who I'll talk to first this really can't be taken lightly you don't know if these people could ruin how my destiny will go if I do this wrong my whole school life here will be ruined! What if I make a bad choice.. Ugh calm down Freddy! I'll just trust my instincts and hope for the best

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❄️

Freddy began to walk to as he finally made his choice there was a tug on his shoe the the boy began to fall as he landed kissing the seemingly trouble maker foxy. It didn't seem like a pleasant experience for the both of them..

The boys stare at each other for a good couple of seconds in shock and horror until foxy speaks up "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT WAS THAT?? ARE YOU CRAZY? " Foxy quickly throws Freddy off of him and onto Bonny causing his desk to fall and leaving Bonny on the floor snoring as Freddy still looked in shock from the whole thing "DON'T TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN WEIRDO! I SWEAR I'LL!..." Foxy continues to blabber his mouth in shock and horror as he seems to be burning red in fury

𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷🌊

Woah I'm still alive what a ruthless guy! What's the matter with him?

I slowly turn my head to face the boy who I knocked over thanks to that boy pushing me and I see the glasses boy still on the ground...SLEEPING?? This guy was asleep and here I was thinking he was focusing on something...

"NOW YOU'RE IGNORING ME? YOUR DEAD!" as I see the boy about to speak more the girl with short yellow hair comes up and starts shouting at him she was defending me! How nice! it seemed the rebel kid was trying to make an excuses well I guess this was pretty awkward for the both of us...

The girl with H/c hair comes up to me "are you alright? That was quite the scene" she laughed at me I don't know how to respond to her as I get flustered and embarrassed realizing everyone might have seen that unintentional kiss "oh that's nothing just a silly little crash.." She let's out one more laugh nodding as she walks away to help the purple haird boy once realizing I was okay maybe she was I better option then this trouble maker..

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❄️
The teacher quickly noticed the commotion going on behind the class as they we're pretty loud and interrupted them "OK GUYS THAT'S ENOUGH WHAT'S HAPPENING BACK THERE WHO DO I NEED TO SEND TO THE OFFICE!" The group of kids turns to the teacher blinking this isn't going to end well for them...

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❄️The teacher quickly noticed the commotion going on behind the class as they we're pretty loud and interrupted them "OK GUYS THAT'S ENOUGH WHAT'S HAPPENING BACK THERE WHO DO I NEED TO SEND TO THE OFFICE!" Th...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(Hope you guys enjoyed this! Take care and remember to take a break from reading and take a nap! Bye darlings! See you in the next chapter)