3

Third Person Pov 

"Don't touch me" Keem says before he's being slammed into the nearest wall. "Come on pa don't be like that" Isaiah says with a smirk before licking his lips. "don't call me that ever again before you make me act up in here" Keem says with a mug look. "I turn you on that much hmm?" Isaiah asks. 

"Shut up" keem says before pushing the other male away before jumping on top of him and throwing a few punches. The two then began to fight rolling around the ground before Isaiah grabs keem in one sift motion flipping them over and pinning him down to the ground making sure he couldn't move. 

"Let me go!" keem yelled. "Calm down pa i ain't doing nothing" Isaiah says. "First off i told you not to call me that and second you doing nothing yet. Knowing yo gay ass you might try and rape me" Keem says. "Is that what you think of me? I wouldn't do such a thing although.." Isaiah starts. 

Isaiah leaned closer to keem's face. "It ain't rape if you enjoy it" Isaiah says. "That's like me saying it ain't killing you if i ain't use a gun" Keem says while rolling his eyes and Isaiah got off of him. "When you gone stop playing with me?" Isaiah asks. "When will we be able to beef in peace?" Keem asks. 

"When will you let me do what i want?" Isaiah asks. "To kill me? Not happening" Keem says before bumping him as he walked past earning a smirk. "Who said anything about killing?" Isaiah asks. "Who's over this question? I am" keem says before speed walking away from the other male. 

"Until next time pa" Isaiah says before leaving the scene feeling happy something he usually felt after his interactions with keem. 

 Short but i was rushing Might delete this book cause it's kind of stupid 

Hope ya'll enjoyed