024; hell- sorry i meant school

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE LEAVE?" tilly groaned, dragging her feet as the walked through the halls of their prison- i mean high school.

"it's only second period, babe. four more to go." cameron sighed, linking her arms with the girl.

"i like love that we get out earlier for senior year, but like ew why are we here?" tilly continued, looking down at her watch to see who had texted her when she felt it buzz.

"what do you have 3rd? i know you're going to english now." she explained and tilly scrunched you her nose and pulled out her phone to check her schedule.

"i think photo? no i got music. photo is sixth." she pointed out and her phone buzzed again.

"oh yay we got photo together, i'll meet you at lunch yeah?" cam asked and tilly nodded, unlinking their arms and moving towards the other side of the hallway.

"same table?"

"yes ma'am." cam fake saluted and grinned before turning on her heels and walking away. tilly went on her phone and opened the door to her english class, already checking out for the day despite it only being morning.

cameron on the other hand was just walking tilly to class, which means she had to rush all the way to the other side of the school to get to her economics class on time.

when she walked in just as the bell rang she looked around for an empty seat next to someone she knew. the only one there either way was next to jordan sterling, the life long crush she had since her middle school days.

emphasis on had. every since she left junior year she hadn't thought about him once. and seeing him smiling up at her when she asked if she could sit in the empty seat next to him she felt nothing.

"how was your summer?" jordan asked as the class waited for their teacher to get situated.

"it was actually really good. kind of miss it for the first time ever." she laughed and he just nodded.

"i saw you went to LA that's actually so sick. look at you miss famous." he laughed and she just shrugged.

jordan and cam were both apart of the same friend group, which was she had kept a crush on him for so long before. they all sat at lunch together and went out to hang out. though in that friend group it was always tilly and cam who were a little separated because of their personal friendship.

"yeah i went to go see some friends out there," she paused, wanting to continue but she didn't really feel the need too. jordan didn't need to hear all about her summer with her friends. "what about yours?"