A new start

(Y/N)'s Thoughts (italics)- Classroom of the elite is S-tier. 

Side character thoughts (italics as well)- SmugLoli-chan: I never expected to find him here

Speaking(bold name)-  SmugLoli-chan: Fufufufu

Doing something(plain text)-  I saw it.

(A/N): Hello!
The Author here! Trying to write a fic about  COTE is no easy feat especially if you don't have any previous writing experience! I was inspired by jirubywrites 's "Twin Demons" fic, go check it out if you want to! I'll try to be consistent with updates. If any COTE author wants to help me write this fic I'll be happy to accept your help. I'm sorry if my character comes off as unlikable. I also planned on having 1 love interest but I'm not too sure how to write her into the story without forcing it... so anyways enjoy and constructive criticism is welcome. Sorry if my grammar is bad, it's just that English isn't my first language so you can point out grammatical errors in the comments if you see any!

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a boring day, I was just staring out of a window of a bus just thinking about how my life at Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS is going to be.

Will I make friends?

Will people like me?

Would people like to read books with me in the library?

Would anyone challenge me to a swimming race?

Is there anyone who would like to play chess with me?

Will I ever get a girlfriend? Or am I doomed to stay single for the rest of my life because of my poor social skills?

All the children at the orphanage I once stayed at were afraid of me, not that I cared about the opinions of children but it did hurt my self-esteem a little.

Was my face scary?

Or was it something else?

Casting some intrusive thoughts aside, I remembered the white room. Was that man still searching for me?

Did he somehow suspect that I was still alive?

I hope not. I've enjoyed the time I spent in the real world, where I'm not constantly surrounded by lifeless white walls anymore and did you know that it is scientifically proven that people in blue rooms are also much more productive?

I have somehow managed to keep myself hidden from him despite not taking any serious precautions (Like changing my face and identity and moving to Brazil). Of Course, I don't know how to forge any documents because it was never in the White Room Curriculum but I'm sure a quick search on the dark web while having a VPN that endlessly changes my location and IP address may provide some results.

Oh. I haven't introduced myself, right?