Ichinose Reverse NTR

Main tag: Cucking Kuckyzawa by 2nd best girl 

.

.

.

Her phone beeps, and she fumbles with it when she sees the caller ID.

Nervously, she answers.

"A-Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Hello Ichinose. Is everything okay? You sound like you weren't expecting me."

'When is anyone ever expecting you?' She said in her mind but quickly banished her horny thoughts. 

Ichinose never liked talking on the phone, but Ayanokouji always calls her instead of texting. She can be surprisingly shy, but it's only because she can't see the face of the person she's talking to over the phone since she prefers talking in person.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" She puts as much energy as possible to sound joyful while hoping she isn't being too loud. "S-So... Is there a reason you called me?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice."

Her heart skips.

"What do you mean? Is there something bothering you? Can I help in any way?"

"It's been a little over a year since we started school here."

"Oh? Right, it has! Um-"

"Your birthday is coming up next week. July 20th."

She thought, 'Is he planning to do something for me? It'd make me happy, but...'

"If you'd like, we can hang out, Ichinose. I can come over to your place and we can just eat a meal and watch a movie or something."

'Netflix and chill?!' Her dirty mind began racing.

"Um, s-sure! T-That sounds great! See you then!"

"Wait-" He was going to say something but she hung up before he could finish since she's too nervous.

'I wanted to ask her what present I should give her, but it's fine. Time to improvise.'

"Kiyotakaaaa~" His girlfriend interrupts his thoughts. "Wanna go out somewhere next Thursday?"

"Sorry, I have somewhere to be that day."

She frowns. "Where?"

"I'm going to hang out with Ichinose at her place."

'That bitch!' Kei thinks.

"You were thinking of something rude just now, weren't you?" He looks at her with suspicion.

-_-

'What is he, an esper?'

"Ah, no! You go ahead and enjoy your time with Ichinose."

"I will. Bye."

.