Chapter Two : Maintenance and Honkai Beasts

" Hmm... We should address this issue. For now... For now... I will take once again the role of Captain. Otto-chan has already given me this role again." Ivan said

" Great. For now we have maintenance on the rooms that is broken such as aircon and the heater." Ai-chan said

" Is that so? Then I should fix with my equipment... Anyways what about the Honkai Beasts. Have the Hyperion encountered via the satellites?" Ivan said and asks.

" For now, no captain." Ai chan said

" Good. Then I should get my tools." Ivan said

" Should I help?" Theresa asks

" Sure. Suit yourself." Ivan said he then grab the heater and then said " Trace... On..." He touch the heater's then found the problem.

" It seems... Some problem is here just to use tape on that wire." He touch the heater's problem. Then he grab his screwdriver and started on maintenance.

While Theresa was watching him fix. Ai-chan de-materialize. It was perfect for the two... That's what Theresa can think on her.

Theresa POV

Its fun watching him and he is serious on fixing.

" Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." He was humming on a song. It was quite peaceful... It was like just the first day.... I almost wanted to rape him.

( Author : Does it also applies to me?

Narrator : Yes! Now, Let's get back to the script. )

Flashback

" Theresa... Are you okay? " Ivan looks at me with those worried expression. My wounds were quite major, I received a lot of damages but he was healing me and helping me to recover. He bandage my wounds... I was in pain. But those eyes of that worried look... I want him to look at me with those eyes while taking care of me...

" Yes, I'm fine. " I said

" Stop being reckless. You know I hate Valkyries who push them too hard without rest. Come on rest here on my lap." He was like a mother but he was like a husband taking care of his wife's needs... I was blushing on what he said... But then I did get flustered overriding all of my ego and confidence, he was a kind soul... I took his offer.

He then took out a medkit and bandage and started to cut with his scissors my clothing to find the wound, then he apologize for it but I don't mind. I look at his eyes. His yellow eyes that are dimmed but able to see. I was lost into it he was like in a flames surrounded.

 I was lost into it he was like in a flames surrounded

Blushing and wanting him to pamper me forever. Then Captain Ivan remove his haori and fold it for a makeshift like pillow.

" For now you should rest, Theresa." Ivan said, the Captain that who is kind. A real man that I wanted to marry was here.