Part 4

Finishing another shot of fire whiskey, Hermione sighs leaning her head back. The day is still fresh in her mind. The day she found out her parents were eaten by her husband. Ha, husband. they did not even go through a wedding to be married. They are not married. They just live together with Draco and Pansy. Sighing, she glances beside her. Pansy has knocked out on a half-asleep Draco. Grabbing their shoulders, Hermione transports them to her old house now cleaned up and fixed. Still being seen as abandoned on the outside.

As much as it hurt her to find her parents gone. It does not hurt as much as the pain of being away from Harry for so long. Three weeks being away is taking a toll on the three of them. They are drinking more and Hermione knows Draco and Pansy are thinking of returning. They may be stubborn but their bodies know the truth. Their bodies yearn to be back with their dom.

"Harry is right." Her head snaps to Draco. He looks at her with sober eyes confusing her. He drank more than her. How did he get sober so quickly? Must have been a potion or spell he used. "He may have killed our parents but it was to be with us and love us as we love him. Mommy loves us beyond death."

"Yeah, he does." Hermione feels her lips stretch into a smile. 

"And he will love the children." When Hermione brought Draco and Pansy to her house, she went into early labor. Six children which were impossible if not for Death's explanation. The Peverell brother's magic collected and grew in Harry's body and when Harry got Hermione pregnant, the magic the dead brother created surged into her making it possible for her to have more than three. A sperm extension charm spells, only ancestors in their crazy ways, could do. 

"Igor is growing bold. He is collecting an army to kill Harry and take over the throne." Hermione is well aware of the Durmstrang headmaster's plan. The momentum she had being hidden thanks to death's shadow magic in the throne room allowed her to access Krum's punny brain and then into Igor. The man is planning to overthrow Harry and gain the power to lead the wizarding world.

"The master of death can handle the fight but at a deep cost." Their eyes lift to the floating entity before them. The black cloak floats and waves like slow flaps of a bird's wings. "If Harry is hit with a powerful death spell, he will be brought into limbo and transported through time to the past."

"That does not sound so bad." Draco shrugs not seeing the problem.

"It is bad for the reality he created with that potion. Mess with time and you risk the price."

"He altered time to a future he would have died making. Now if he dies, this future time that is present will be eradicated and Harry will be brought to the time before he began growing love for you three."

"So we will no longer be close. These six will not exist." Hermione says glancing at the door half open to listen to the children.

"That is correct."

"What should we do?" Draco asks leaning his elbows on his knees. He tried to nudge Pansy awake but when she is drunk, she is dead asleep. Not even an earthquake can wake her up when she is passed out.

"Go back home. Master needs you just as much as you need him. It was fate that put you four together but it is you to stick to each other. People have secrets. It is in everyone's nature and the secrets master has are for your own good. Trust him and love him." The creature disappears in the shadows leaving the three alone.

"He is right. We need Harry as much as he needs us." Draco gets up picking up Pansy.

"Then let us go but he so owes us." Draco chuckles grinning.

"Yeah, and I know you want to go first in getting some payback." Hermione scoffs a laugh. Walking over to her children, she transports them into her nursery at her real home.

Making sure there are strong shields and hexes to protect them, Hermione walks to Draco's room. Waiting for him to put Pansy down, she silences her laugh as the girl's arm wraps around his neck and begins kissing. She mumbles Harry's name and Draco sighs waving her off. Hermione nods understanding Pansy needs Draco like the koala she is. 

It is now up to Hermione to forgive Harry. Stopping before his office, she takes a deep breath before walking in. Smiling fondly at the man sprawled out on the bed, she walks over to the end. She admires his long black hair framing his back, the chiseled abs staring up at her summoning her to grow hungry. For a completely different reason than blood and flesh. Crawling onto the bed, she magically removes her clothes and knees on hands and knees over his lap.

"I forgive you, master." Crawling a bit further to peck his lips, she lowers her lips down, down, down to his groin. unzipping his pants, she silently chuckles seeing he is not wearing any underwear. She gets to work with her apology for the night.

Harry groans awake from drinking for the night. He keeps his eyes closed feeling pleasure rolling over his body. The source is down at his pelvis. He must be dreaming feeling a warm familiar mouth swallowing his entire length. His fingers reach forward and feel curly brown hair. Snapping his eyes open, a dream wouldn't feel this real. Lifting his head to glance down, his heart soars in the sky in glee. Hermione.

"Hermione...you are back." He whispers not believing it. She pulls off of his hard shaft licking some precum and looks at him.

"I forgive you but," she crawls forward, sliding her wet pussy along his dick making Harry groan in pleasure. His hands land on her hips stopping her from teasing him. "Keep a secret like that again from us and you will lose this rod. Am I clear?"

Grasping quickly the back of her neck, he switches their position and pins her wrists above her head. His green eyes take in her fit figure. No flaw even with the pregnancy stretch marks. His Hermione. His werewitch succubus. His love. Leaning down he softly kisses her lips. She responds with equal love and strength. Pulling away, he stretches a smile on his face.

"Crystal clear love." Pressing his forehead against hers, he slides his rod between her lips sleeking the muscle with juice. "Now where were we?"

"You were going to fuck me mad, were you not, master." Her seductive breath and chest arching agaisnt him breaks his patience. Shoving deep in, they both moan throughout the night.