Chapter 13 "Including everyone"

Raven-

I awoke to yelling, angry voices surrounding me and I slowly opened my heavy eyes. "Dear Raven" Starfire smiled down at me and I looked around, I was in the medical room.

Memories came flooding back and I looked down at my leg. A nice caste surrounded it.

Cyborg and Robin were in each other's faces, yelling, my head hurt so bad..

"Shut the hell up" I snapped. The room went earily quiet and Robin marched up to me. "So you decided not to tell anyone what was going on with Beast Boy?"

His nostrils flared from anger and I averted my gaze which earned me another glare from our team leader.

"I thought I could handle it, besides you kept acting so obsessed about Slade!" I retorted back.

My comment only drove his anger more and he began to walk towards me with angry strides until Cyborg pushed his chest backwards.

"Robin, what's done is done. Right now we need to focus on helping Beast boy rather than fighting with each other"

Cyborg gently nudged Robin out of the way and sat on the side of my small medical bed.

"Rae, tell us everything you know about the Beast"

I sat up slowly and cleared my throat, it was slightly raspy from all the screaming I had done earlier that day.

"The Beast is exactly like an animal. It thinks like one and it acts like one."

Robin nodded slightly and cyborg encouraged me to continue. "My guess is the Beast is in heat at the moment, which is why he's so strong and aggressive." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck "And apparently it wants to..uh mate with me.." I averted my gaze off in the distance with a light blush tinting my cheek.

Robin nodded slowly trying to hide his small embarrassment as well. Cyborg let a loud laughter burst through his lips. He slapped his knee and I scowled at him. Once his immature laughter died he told me to continue.

"Well anyways as I was saying. That is the Beast's desire, Beast Boy had told me he loved me this morning, but I'm wondering if that's not actually how he feels but how the Beast feels. It's possible that the Beast is progressing and Beast Boy is in danger of losing himself completely"

Cyborg scratched his chin as he let the information soak in. "I see"

"That man that Beast Boy hurt was Will, my date from last night"

Robin looked up "So he hurt that man out of jealousy?"

I nodded "And possessiveness and it will only get worst from here. Just someone touching me will make him snap..if you know he doesn't do the thing with me.."

Robin and I blushed.

"The thing?" Cyborg's face was blank than eventually he got it "Oh"

While my thoughts were on Will "Where is Will anyways? Is he okay?"

Robin nodded "We sent him to the hospital, he'll be okay, we told him a wild animal attacked him. He's to out of it to say other wise"

I let out a sigh I had been holding. "And Beast Boy?"

"In his room" Robin assured.

I nodded.

Robin left the room to do god knows what and Cyborg placed his hand on my shoulder "Don't worry we'll get him back"

I nodded and smiled "Thank you Cyborg."

Beast boy-

I sat in the doorway watching Cyborg touch my Raven.

I thought he was your best friend, why is he touching our girl.

I don't know.

I felt my hand clench the wooden doorway.

Cyborg looked over and saw me. "Hey BB" His tone was cautious.

Raven averted her gaze, and my eyes trailed down to her caste.

Guilt ate at me, I did that?

It was essential to protect her.

But we hurt her, how is that protecting her?!

I fell to my knees with my hands clutching my head. Cyborg raced over and knelt down "BB, are you okay?"

"Get out of here" My eyes burned and Raven started yelling at Cyborg. Obviously knowing what was coming next.

Let me take over for a while Garfield. I'll put your best friend in his place.

I felt the beast bubble to the surface and heard cyborg load his cannon. "Don't do this!"