Chapter 13

??? POV

"So where is he?" I said as I looked at my secretary with a smile. I couldn't wait to know that woman, if you ask me she is quite a gal. She looks like that radio freak, but who cares, because soon enough she will be mine and mine alone.

"He is here boss" my secretary said, and I smirked and nod my head as he opens the door

"Y-you need me boss" he said trying his best to look not scared, but his body shows everything. He is shaking in fear since he put his foot inside the room and I like it.

"Nothing much" I said as I stood up still looking at him in the eyes, as I walked behind him and put both of my hands in his shoulders. I led my face close to his ears.

"S-so w-hat it is b-oss" he said cursing his self for shuttering.

"Don't worry, Angel. I won't hurt you" I said as I forced his face to look at me

"All you need to do, is tell me everything you know about that deer gal of yours" as I said that his eyes look at me in shock, that's it. I like that face, but not that much. I still prefer to see that gal's shock face than anyone. Just thinking about her, really makes me crave for her, more than, I expected it to be. I never felt this way to anyone and it was exciting.

"Which g-al boss?" He said trying to change the subject.

"The deer demoness in black, Angel. Are you trying to deny me. I'm sure you are quite aware of what I did to those people that deny me and disobey my orders" I said as I slumped him at the wall as I tried to choke him while lifting him until his feet were no longer on the floor.

"I will d-do it" he said struggling as he tried to breathe.

I release him as he fell from the ground holding his neck as he was trying to catch his breath. Looking at him is just so trilling, he looks like a pathetic douchebag, a toy that deserves to be toyed with.

"So now, care to tell" I said as I sat in my chair while looking at him with a wicked smile that I could never master.

"Yes, Mr. Valentino"

"Good"

Charlie POV

It's been a week and Angel is still not coming back since the incident between Alastor and Y/n. To be honest, I'm starting to get worried.

"Hun... Are you alright, you been staring at the door for awhile now" Vaggie said hold both of my hands while looking at me in the eyes.

"It's just... Angel has never been like this before, and it's been a week, and he is still not coming back" I said looking at the floor. Still worried for Angel.

"Don't worry, Hun. I'm sure Angel is just having fun on his own. who knows, maybe he's doing drugs again or his job at the club" She said before kissing me at my forehead, while looking at me with love. The way she looks at me, is the thing that I wish I will see in my father's eyes again.

I hope that she is right. I just can't get my mind on it, it's like I'm having a feeling that some bad things might happen.

Knock

Knock

"I got it!" I yell as i ran to get the door. As I open the door. I look at that person in shock.

"Angel!!" I yell, as i drag him inside as I give him a hug. I'm so relieved that he is doing fine and safe. He even came back here in the hotel in piece.

"Ok toots, I get it. You are worried, but mind giving me some air" He said, as I let him go while smiling at him, while scratching the back of my head.

"I'm sorry Angel. I'm just happy that you are back, to be honest. I'm just worried about you, because that time you were out with Y/n, you did come back, is everything ok?" I ask, as I said that he can't even look at me in the eye. He looks so scared, but why.

"Everything is just fine, Charlie. You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself" He said and just walked past me and waved at me goodbye, as he walked away going up stairs. But before he can even left he stop. looking at me by his right shoulder

"Is smile and Y/n here" he ask his vioce is so sad

"No, they leave three days ago" I said "So when will they come back" he said looking in the floor

"Tomorrow" I replied he just nodded and walked away.
Something is not right, I'm sure he is not ok, and why is he asking me about Alastor and Y/n all of the sudden. He has a problem, but he is still trying to keep it to himself. To be honest, I'm having a bad feeling about it.

Y/n POV

I'm with my Dad, catching my breath. And you might be curious about it, as you can see, I have been begging him to train me as soon as possible because I'm starting to have a bad feeling all of a sudden, like an instinct or something. To be honest, I can't get my finger on it. A type of feeling that danger is about to come, so to ease my worry I need to train myself as soon as possible to make sure that, I don't have to worry that I'm gonna be a distraction or a bother for my dad, to make sure that those enemies of his won't look down at me or a weakness, a weak spot that can be easily to take by using me against him, to take him down, just thinking about it make me sick
I can't believe those types of weaklings is still exist here in hell.

So let's go back to reality, as you can see, my Dad and I are back at the mansion doing my training. You might think it's cool to learn this voodoo and magic thing. You are not mistaken and not correct too, not just entirely wrong, of course, but definitely wrong in every way. I have been doing this for 3 hours a day and I think anytime right now I'm going to pass out Again.

Not only that, but you are right folks, I passed out on the first day of my training. So based on my Dad's explanation, casting a spell is hard for a person with a weak stamina, so to achieve that kind of ability and to make sure that I can do it freely like him without a care. The only thing I need to do is to have a strong stamina and curse or something like that. Having such an ability like this is going to need plenty of sins that they committed when they are on earth. My dad told me that there is a possibility that I possess this can of ability, based on my background that I did when I'm still alive.

But he said I will get used to it in no time. All I need to do is to be more exposed to hell surrounding. But he said It's just fine, after all it just arrived one month ago. So, the only thing I have to do now is to wait patiently.

Alastor POV

She has been sitting there for a long time. Did I over do it?, Is she injured? While thinking about it, already walking straight at her to make sure that nothing happened to her in the middle of our training.

"Darling, are you ok?" I said while kneeling down at her to take a closer look I help her up and spin her a little to make sure that she is not injured.

"Dad, don't worry im not hurt or injure, so chill" she said looking at with a smile. I smile back as i pat her head

"I think, we should call it a day" I said as I led her inside to rest. She even tried to protest but it didn't work. I know how this training meant to her, but i didn't expect it to be this way, at the point that she is totally pushing herself, like this at the point that she even passed out. I think, I don't know her anymore than I did before, because of just one particular reason that... I'm not there with her, while growing up and I hate the fact that... I'm not with her... by the time she really needs me.

"Damn cops" I mumble to myself

------------------------------------------------------------