Chapter Forty Two

AUTHORS POV

2 months later.....

It is now 2 months since Pari is in coma. The doctors tried whatever they could only to fail.

Everyone in the palace was breaking slowly but the most affected was Veer.

He didn't sleep nor did he eat as he only wanted to stay near her.

The office was handled by all the elders.

Bade hukum tried to get Veer out to work so that he could be distracted but nothing seemed to work.

He only stayed near Pari and would create a havoc if they tried to take him away.

Right now he was laying near Pari caressing her head.

Dark circles stayed under his beautiful eyes that Pari adores, hair was in a mess as if he ran his finger through it multiple time. Beard was not trimmed. This all made him look miserable.

A knock came and Veer looked at the time and knew that it was his younger brothers.

The youngers would always come at this time and stay with them for hours. 

Holding, kissing their mothers hand.

"Bhai sa..."

"Hmm".

They took a seat near Pari but didn't dare to move Veer away from her.

Ayush sat near his mother's feet and slightly massaged it.

Everyone had tears in their eyes but didn't date to show their brother. They didn't want to break because they have to stay strong. Strong for them.

But how much a heart can stay strong and that too a child's heart for his mother.

They missed her laughs, her touch, her singing, her dance,her food, everything.

Alia cooks in the palace now but she seems to be lost somewhere whenever she cooks and everyone knew where. Because that's the place Pari and Alia bonds the most where Pari being the mother feeds her while cooking and Alia annoying her like a child.

The old elders were like as if they lost their will to live. Broken beyond words and why wouldn't they. Their most dearest daughter was suffering with those machines hooked on her.

The Chauhans were now staying with the Rathore. Bade hukim always wanted his sons to stay near him and Abir is not like his son but is his son.

Abir and his sons left the Chauhan  mansion and was now staying with his father.

"Bhai sa".

"Hmm".

"You should rest for a while, we are here".

"No".

"Bhai sa please, you can sleep holding ma".

Veer looked at them and everyone gasped. It was so long that his eyes had now moved from her.

Ever since Pari crashed in her coma, Veer is scared to even move a inch.

"You will be awake".

"Yes bhai sa".

Shiv moved towards his brother and made him fully lay now.

Taking his slippers off he pulled the comforter on him and caressed his head.

Veer couldn't take it anymore and he fell asleep.

The youngers sigh in relief and stayed near them as promised.