CHAPTER 5

"Ame...Ame..?"
There were stars all around me, as if I was in space. I looked down at my front talons. The floor was covered in pastel-purple cloud-like material. Soft and plush, similar to moss.
This must be a dream.
But, before I forced myself awake, I decided to look around for a little bit. And so I did.
As I was walking around, I noticed that I had felt as light as a feather; as there wasn't much gravity here. I still didn't know where I must've been, but wherever I was, it was some sort of zero-gravity loop of time. It felt like a dream, but not exactly. I could feel every bit of my body, and notice myself breathing; while you cannot do this as easily in a dream.
Maybe a lucid dream? I thought, still walking around the cloudy space. Why do I feel as if i'm being wat-
A loud voice stopped me in my tracks.
"Hey! You! Yes, you, Dumb little serpent over there!~" The voice shouted.
After realizing the voice was trying to communicate with me, I called back;
"Who's there?! I'm not afraid of y-" The voice cut me off, showing himself right in my face.
"Oh, why there you are!" A giant, black cat with dilated, purple eyes and was quite taller than me (i'm about 10'3, and he was about 20 feet.) with a black hoodie and had a heavy smirk across his face, as if I was the most interesting thing he had seen in his nine lives.
"A puny dragon? In my territory? Whatever you are doing here young lad, scram!" The huge feline had a heavy British accent, and I could tell, no doubt, he was a trained warrior.
"I promise, I don't mean any harm! I just w-woke up here a-and..!" I lost track of my words in a spiral of confusion and rambling.
"Woke up here, you say...?" His loud, echoey voice said back quieter this time.
"Y-yes, sir..! I promise I will leave as soon as I can..! Just have to find the door-" I turned around to look at the door, but it was gone.
W-what?!.. It was jus-
"Door? You delusional bastard!" He barked a sickening laughter.
"You sure have a good sense of humor for such a stupid lizard!" He whipped around, and his long, fluffy tail swooped my scaly body to the side, and I banged against a long, metal pole. Then, things got more clear. I could see that we were in a city, dry of population but myself and the cat. This ghost-town was drenched in clouds, and it was difficult to tell what the temperature was. I got up and walked towards the giant cat.
"W-wait..! If you could just..Be a kind sir and help me out of here..?" I panicked for words.
He stopped in his tracks, and slowly turned around.
"Excuse me?" He said.
Slowly walking towards me, I gulped anxiously at his size.
He stared me in the eyes, his purple gaze clouding my mind.
"There is no way out."