230

Debut or Die - 230

This situation... has several reasons why I can conclude that I am in a coma after being in a car accident.

The first reason would be due to injuries.

"That fragment must have penetrated my chest by at least 5 cm."

I saw it with my own eyes just before I passed out, and I was sure I analyzed a few more times to rule out an exaggeration.

Inevitably, it must be a fatal injury.

As far as I can remember... I was bleeding profusely.

If they don't remove that fragment and I continue to bleed, the prognosis will not be good.

But it won't be instant death.

"It's not like it directly pierced my heart."

We were on the road in the middle of the night, but it was still in the middle of Seoul.

Bae Sejin reported it, so if the police had confirmed it, an ambulance would have come... So, to some extent, I must have wandered between life and death.

"I can't just die right away and start...all over again."

...That can't be the case.

The second one is because of the reflection of my face that I saw in the mirror.

— I am not 29 years old.

I couldn't figure it out right away because I was puzzled that it was Ryu GunWoo's face, but looking at him again slowly, I understood.

He was very young.

"This is... at least a long time before I graduate from university."

However, this is the motel where I first woke up as "Park MoonDae", and it was the same date as the calendar I checked at the time.

[202X December]

That is, the time period is not correct.

Just in case, I checked the wallet on the dresser.

The beginning of the last code of Ryu GunWoo's resident registration number was 3.

My back went cold.

[Ryu GunWoo 0X1208 - 3XXXXXX]

Ryu Gun Woo, 20 years old.

— What is this...?

TN: All South Korean ID cards have a code, and those for boys born after the year 2000 start with the digit "3". Considering that in the first chapter, when GunWoo saw the number "3" on his ID card and thought that he was very young, it indicates that he was actually born before the year 2000 and his real ID card should have another digit.

However, there were no medications or suicide notes on the bed.

...It's like it's just mimicking Park MoonDae's situation and fitting it to Ryu GunWoo appropriately.

"It's not a level where the front and back don't match..."

If it were, it wouldn't be perfect.

If you got here, you will rethink the phrase that appeared in the status window.

[Name: Ryu GunWoo (Park MoonDae)]

– Enjoy your daydream :) – 

"Daydream" means "reverie".

And the fact that "Park MoonDae" is written in parentheses instead of "Ryu GunWoo"... makes me think of this possibility.

"Maybe it's because I'm still in Park MoonDae's body."