Chapter 10

Time: 9:25pm
Location: Raven's house
April 30,2012
Thursday

Y/n pov

I woke up tied to a chair and I tried to scream but I couldn't because my mouth was gagged. I looked up to see Keith with a sinister smile.

"You thought you can run away from me. Oh, baby~ you have another thing coming."

I felt his hand strike me across my face and the tears in my eyes started blinding my sight.

"You ungrateful bitch. I was nice to you and this is how you repay me? By escaping me. I think you need to remember who owns you."

He suddenly grabbed my leg and carved "mine" in my leg. It was blood dripping on the floor and down his hand.
Tears streaming down my face— muffled screaming for him to stop. Trying to move away from him and look for an escape, but he grabbed me to look at the horrifying things he was doing. " You see this- Look bitch. Look at what you are." Keith said. All I could do was cry and scream.~~~

I woke up and looked around to see if I was still at Raven's house I touched my face and it felt wet. Have I been crying in my sleep? Fuck I guess in really scared. Why did this have to happen to me? Was he planning on killing? I laid back down and my mind started thinking about Dazai and that's how I fell asleep.

(......)

12:46pm
May 1,2012
Friday

Parris pov

I called y/n twice and no answer I was starting to worry. It's been three days since I spoke to y/n. I was now driving to Chuuya's for our date. Me and him have been secretly dating for five months.

1:25pm

I made it to the place Chuuya told me to go and it was a beautiful park with a cherry blossom entrance. I walked towards a bench and waited for him.

15mins later

"Hey, what are you doing sitting out by yourself pretty girl." When I heard that I knew it was Chuuya. "Waiting on a pretty boy."I said looking at him. "Mhm"he said while kissing me. I admitted a little giggle. "Ok, pretty girl let's go to this field over here." Chuuya said. We walked to this beautiful field and found a space to put the blanket down and then the food.

"Hey, Chuuya have you heard from Yn lately?" I said. "No, but Dazai has been a pain in the ass about her." Chuuya said." Chuuya I'm starting to worry about her. She hasn't called me in over two weeks. I'm starting to think she's not really on a cruise." I said. "Do you know what cruise she went on?" Chuuya said. " No. Her boyfriend left a note that said she was going on a cruise. Come to think of it,when I asked her. She avoided the question." I said. He hummed in acknowledgment of what I said.

*Time skip after the picnic*
*I had no other ideas 😀*

Parris POV

I left the park and pulled up to Ravens house to check on her since we haven't talked in a week. I get out of the car and ringed the doorbell and waited for her to answer. "I'm coming." I heard Raven say though the door. Then I heard the door opening. "Oh hey. What are you doing here?" Raven said. "Hey I came to check on you." — " Ummm can you wait outside for a minute because I was just...mopping. Yea mopping the kitchen. Just give me one minute." Raven said. But before I could say anything she closed the door.

Raven POV

Oh shit— what the hell do I do. I don't know if y/n wants parris to know what happened to her but I should tell parris ...... I'll wake y/n up and tell her that she's here— I went downstairs to the guest room y/n was in and knocked on the door. " Y/n you in there." I knocked again. "Y/nnnn~ get up." I waited a minute for her to answer but I heard nothing so I walked in. She looked so peaceful and finally well rested but I had to wake her up. " Hey y/n wake up." "Huh, yea. What happened?" she said. " Um parris is here and I was wondering if you wanted to see her?" I said. I could tell she was deep in thought trying to find the right answer for herself. "...No I don't want to see her yet." Y/n said. " ok. Well you have to stay in here until she leaves. Ok"... "okay."

I ran back upstairs to get parris. " sorry about that, you can came in but take your shoes off first." "Mh ok." I watched parris take off her shoes and closed the door behind her. " We can sit in the living room to catch up." I smiled up at her. We sat down on the couch, started talking about are week and what we were up to this coming weekend.

4:48pm
Raven POV

Me and Parris talked, drink some wine, and watched a couple of movies together. Then she left to go grocery shopping. I went downstairs to check on y/n to see if she was alright. "Hey Y/n, are you alright? Do you want something to eat?" " No, I'm fine. Can you take me to t-mobile? So, I can get a new phone." Y/n said. " yeah, I can take you. I'll be ready in 5mins. You can start the car." "Okay see you in the car." I give y/n the keys to the car and put some lounge clothes on.