Prologue

January 8, 1995

Venice Italy

The two men walked up to the older building as they knew that the others were waiting for them and had been for quite some time now, but they had other things that were more important than the men that mindlessly have followed them for years not knowing anything else. The older man out of the two lets out a low sigh, before he turns to look at the man to his left the feeling that he is hiding something from him as he could see the uneasiness of his expression. Hearing the large crowd silence with the sight of the men walking into the threshold of the building. "Good evening gentlemen, tonight is the night before the best time of our lives. Tonight is the time we take back what's rightfully ours. The city of Venice has been our of home for as long as I can remember. We've made lives here, families, and most importantly we've made bonds that will outlast every man in this room, passing them down to our children." the older man spoke as he thought of his unborn daughter thinking of the ruthless strong leader she will be one day.

The younger man out of the two watching the faces of their men felt nothing more than jealousy seeing the way the men reacted to the same speech that is told every time something happened to the group. One thing the man had grown sick of was the amount of respect the older man had received over the long years of questioning himself. If he couldn't get the men to show him the same reaction then what would happen when it was his newly born son time to take his place? Would they laugh and tease him for his father's cowardness for not being the stronger out of the two? One thing the man knew is that he would be damned if his son was upped by a woman he would rather die a painful death than see that happen. To the man, women were meant to serve the men as they saw fit, either it being for pleasure, company, or bait other than that they were not valuable, but it was different when it came to his dear Rosemary, the one woman who he would never think of as an object but a prized possession.

The night that they had been waiting for had finally arrived and the older men couldn't help but feel almost nervous as he had not seen his ally as he had pulled into the meeting spot. Him thinking that he would show right when he needed him as that is what had always happened before the two men always showed up when the other needed them. He pushed aside the feeling before pushing through the doors as the rain of gun fire sounded off. The men fighting long and hard seeing the loss of his number now feeling the fear that had been in the back of his thoughts. He had been abandoned and he would now go down alone as most of his men had perished from their wounds. The man stopped looking around before the sound of his body hitting the floor was the last thing filling the now-empty room.