Aftercare

!SEMI SMUT!

After staring into space and cuddling for a few minutes, my body begins to feel achy and sore. "You never did answer my question." I state, quietly inhaling his scent. "What question?" He asks, caressing my cheek. "Aren't you a virgin?" I laugh, internally slapping myself in the face for asking. He laughs, running his hands over his face. "No, princess. I only said that to make myself seem more 'innocent.'" He says, peppering kisses on my neck.

"Come on, let's get you washed up." He says, pulling me up with one hand, he tosses me over his shoulder once more as he takes me into the bathroom. I sigh as I hear him turn the faucet on. I was too sore to move, so I let him do it for me. My stomach was sticky in his come, and my pussy was achy. He places me in the shower, the hot water making contact with my bare skin. He steps in after me, his torso pressing into my back. He places a light kiss on my shoulder as he grabs a container of body wash. He lathers his hands together, washing my back starting at my shoulders. I sigh in relief as the tension on my shoulders and back was being removed by his heavenly hands.

He makes his way to my boobs, massaging them as he rubs the soap into my skin. I gulp as he wraps his hands around me from behind, cleaning the mess he made on my stomach. He muzzles his head in the crook of my neck as he makes his way down to my lower thighs. I feel my arousal build, his cock pressing in between my thigh and butt cheek. I moan softly as he rubs circles on my thigh, placing hungry kisses and marks on my neck. I grip his neck from behind, signaling that I want more. Need more. He chuckles. "You're still sore, princess. Give yourself some time to recover." He says sweetly as I turn around to give him a pout. He shakes his head, water dripping from his lips, down his neck, down his stomach to his- "Eyes up here, doll face." He smirks as I groan in frustration.

He kisses me sweetly, grabbing a bottle of shampoo. He squirts some onto my head, massaging it into my scalp. I shut my eyes, enjoying the sensation. He leans my head back slightly, rinsing the soap out of my hair. I turn to face him, lathering some body wash into my hands. I massage it into his torso as I quickly make my way to his lower abdomen. I massage harshly, feeling his muscles flex under my touch. His eyes shift from a sweet, honey color to pools of lustful darkness. "Wouldn't it feel good to break the rules, just this once?" I say, trying to persuade him.

Before I know it, I'm pinned against the wall. My hands are tightly held above my head as our chests touch, any space between us becoming nonexistent. "Don't tempt me." He growls, his eyes turning black. I gulp as the confidence in me shatters. I'm not used to being put in my place like that. I hate it, but it makes me aroused at the same time. He squirts some shampoo into his hands, massaging it into his own hair. I cross my arms angrily, leaning against the tile wall. He cocks his head to the side. "You're not going to act like a brat and expect there not to be consequences." He teases. He rinses the soap out of his hair, making sure to do it extra slowly. He runs his hands over his face, teasing me. I whimper, lightly stomping my foot.

He laughs at my reaction, turning the water off. He steps out of the shower, grabbing a towel. He takes my hand and guides me out, drying my body delicately. I analyze his perfect features as he begins the dry my chest and stomach. He crouches down to dry my legs, looking up at me. "Please don't do that. " I beg, shaking my leg anxiously. The discomfort between my legs was starting to become unbearable. He stands up, looking me in the eye. "What just happened in the room was me going easy on you. Don't be so needy and beg for what your sensitive little body isn't ready for." He growls, wrapping my body in a fuzzy towel. He wraps a towel around his waist, exposing his sculpted v-line.

He leaves me alone in the bathroom with that uncomfortable fucking problem between my legs. I'm fuming as I stomp back into my room. I grab a towel to semi-dry my hair with as I change into some clean clothes. I sit on my bed, looking at the torn pieces of my clothing scattered around the corners of my room. I get flashbacks, tingles being sent to all the places he touched me. I groan in frustration, needing attention.