Yeets bowser into the lava

(Sorry for the bad fic, it's my first work, also this is inspired by a conversation i had with an AI) (and it's crack -Moss)
Written by: Mango (ending by Moss bc I'm cool)

Mario was just having a nice fight with bowser like he always does, when suddenly a strange character walked into the scene.

"Ooh, a fight!", they said, "Punch him Mario!!!"

Mario was a bit thrown of by the strange character that appeared out of nowhere. However, he still had fireballs coming at him, so he did, he kicked and punched Bowser while Bowser breathed fire at Mario. This went on for a few hours (yes hours, the strange character is very bored at the moment) until Bowser stumbled backwards.

"Oh no," Bowser cried, "did I lose? Did I actually get beaten... by... a plumber?"

"Yep, and honestly, Mario deserved that win, i mean look at your fighting stance!" The strange character shakes their head in disappointment and sips from their cup of tea that magically appeared.

Mario picked bowser up and yeeted him into the lava. "There, that is what you get for kidnapping princess Peach!" Mario yelled while trying to look for the flag at the end of a level.

"WAAH! IT BURNS, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MARIO!", Bowser screeched.

"Yea, um, what the hell dude, don't you think that's taking it a bit too far?" The strange character gasped. They looked at Mario in horror.

However, Mario only looked furiously at the strange character. "He is the one who kidnapped princess Peach!", he growled, "he deserves ALL of the pain he gets"

Mario takes out his flamethrower (wait sorry what) and tries to find bowser in the lava to burn him even more then he.. already is? He didn't really think this plan through did he.

However, Bowser was climbing out of the lava and he tried to sneak up behind Mario. However his plan failed miserably, as he was thrown into the lava again.

"FUCKING HELL!", Bowser shrieked, "NOT COOL MAN!"

Mario stood there threateningly, however he had this strange look in his eyes, could that be, guilt? He picked up Bowser out of the lava and saved him from eternal suffering.

THE END

...only to throw him into the lava for the third time. Ah okay, the weird look was definitely disgust.

This made Bowser explode in fury while Mario tries to eat his spaghetti. Poor Mario, he hasn't even eaten yet today! However his lunch was interrupted by Bowser that explodes into a black hole that begins sucking everything into the void.

"NO!" The strange character screams, "THE SPAGHETTI MUST BE SAVED" And right before the spaghetti got dissolved into nothingness, the strange character saves the pasta and opens a portal into spaghetti world.

"What the fuck, everything is spaghetti" bowser exclaimed
"Yup, feels like home" the strange character sighed.
"How does this feel like home"
"It just does, okay"
"Mario, what the hell are you doing"

Mario was looking in wonder at a book that said 'sacred book (made in china)'. "It's the sacred book! I can bring Luigi back to life!"

Mario then twerked like the book told him to and three angels flew down with Luigi. Luigi looked around around in surprise and then hugged his brother.

"Aaawwwww, what a wholesome reunion, too bad I must interrupt it, because bowser is turning into a meatball"

"I'm sorry, wait what?"

"Yep, probably the doing of the flying spaghetti monster. Did you know that's the only confirmed religion? I mean I saw it myself." The strange character responded, they didn't seem very impressed.

While Bowser's mass as a meatball increased, the strange character was watching the family reunion between Mario and Luigi. They seemed to be enjoying this spaghetti world, but this was quickly ruined when Bowser's mass somehow turned him into a black hole again.

"DO YOU EVER STOP DOING THAT?!" The strange character screamed. Now it was Mario sighing, a bit of a nostalgic sigh.
"Feels like home."

The strange character's face contorts into confusion.

"WHAT?!"
This was probably their last thought, since they got sucked into a black hole, and a third world seems unlikely. Maybe someone else will find that weird resurrection book one day, or maybe there is somehow a world beyond the hole of Bowser.

That sounds sexual.

Well maybe the next world is sexual, which wouldn't be very fun for us ace authors.

THE END.