Rare

(Y/n) POV:

In honor of Selena's new album rare, we're having a date night. Selena booked a table at Nobu and we were going to celebrate. There was another party next week with a bunch of friends and family.

"I'm proud of you." I told her when we sat down. "This is amazing." I added. "Thank you." She smiled and glanced at the menu.

We ordered our food and talked about the album while we waited. "Are you gonna go on tour?" I asked and took a sip of my wine. "I hope so. This whole Covid thing makes everything uncertain." Selena answered and sighed. "It'll be fine, trust me." I told her and grabbed her hand. I kissed her knuckles before the waited arrived. I moved my hand so he could put the food down.

"I can't wait for the fans to hear it, they're gonna love it." Selena commented. "They will, they love anything you do. But this one is I think your best album." I agreed.

We finished up our dinner and decided to just go get ice cream or something. As we walked down the streets of LA we just enjoyed each other's company. We talked a little bit about Selena's family and how they were doing before we got to the ice cream shop.

"Are you drunk?" I asked as Selena started laughing over nothing. We had some wine at the restaurant but she had way more than I did. "No, I didn't have that much to drink." She shared.

We walked down the street with our ice cream and tried to avoid the paparazzi. They were kind of everywhere.

We got home shortly after and decided to binge watch friends. I got all the blankets set up and changed into my pajamas.

I climbed in bed and got comfortable in my spot while Selena took off her makeup and changed into her pajamas, which was really just one of my tshirts and a pair of sweatpants.

"Which one do you want to watch?" I asked and grabbed the remote. "The one where Ross and Rachel are on a break." Selena responded.

And with that, the rest of our night was watching Ross and Rachel argue if they were on a break or not. #teamrachel