Capture 2

abijeet : Go and talk to Shreya and solve this problem. You have your own time. This is a problem related to love. Don't suffer while keeping your love in your heart.

Daya: I know, but Shreya might not like me, that's why she chose someone else.

abijeet : Nothing like that, friend. I have seen the love in Shreya's eyes when she looks at you.

At that time, Shreya and Purvi come to the place. But Shreya avoids Daya without seeing them. Seeing these things, Daya feels even more sad. Daya leaves from there.

Abhijeet: Purvi, why is Shreya behaving as if she has not seen Daya.

Purvi told Abhijeet everything Shreya had said earlier.

Abhijeet: If Shreya has made a decision, we cannot force her to change it.
But someday Shreya will regret the decision taken at this time.

She thinks that it is an object that she is losing.

When he came back to the bureau, seeing the color of Daya's eyes, everyone was shocked that he was carrying so much pain in his heart

But he did the work in such a way that he did not show his pain in front of anyone.

Days passed.
Daya started avoiding Shreya.

After a week passed, Shreya gave her resignation and left.

Daya became worse day by day.
He started shouting at the staff. Day by day he became a stone..

one day

Pankaj said to Purvi

Pankaj: Let's go to the canteen and eat. We have been working for a long time now. Everyone works in fear of Daya sir without eating anything. You know I can't work hungry, so let's go.

Purvi : Now if Daya sir sees us talking like this, we will have to be scolded. Besides, he gave me some files to complete.

Pankaj: Don't be afraid, I saw that Acp sir sent Daya sir for investigation in a case.

Purvi : Ok then.

They came back to the bureau after eating. While going to the office, Pankaj tells funny stories to Purvi.

Unfortunately for them, Daya had come to the office at that moment. Daya got angry seeing Purvi and Pankaj laughing.

Daya shouted Purvi's name loudly.