𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒹𝒸𝓇𝑜𝒻𝓉

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒹𝒸𝓇𝑜𝒻𝓉

Last night's events were replaying in my mind like a broken record. He almost kissed me? It replayed like a broken record, the feeling of his breath against mine. I turned over, disgusted with my thoughts. But oh, how I wished he would have taken me where I stood before him. I was taught to act with dignity and leave the rest to the imagination, but Sebastian intoxicated my thoughts. 

As I left my dorm, I was unsure of whether my father would truly agree with Sebastian 'courting me', surely knowing him, he would disapprove of such a match, Sebastian was what we called a dead end, with no money, no prospects, and no connections. My mother drilled it into me about how all three were important in such a match. 

They were absent from the common room, so I wandered to their dorm. Hearing the muffled snores and groans from other students as I passed the doors. I heard whispering and hissing from behind their door. I knocked gently, hearing them discuss something before Theo opened the door. 

"Morning dear sister," He beamed as I walked in. "How did you sleep?" Sebastian was laying in bed perched up, and Ominis was sitting at the small armchair by the fire. 

"Fine, thank you very much," I said, perching on the end of Theo's bed, fiddling with my fingers. "Did he respond?" 

Theo shook his head. "Silence is good right now, take it as a good sign." He kissed my forehead. "You are doing well." 

"Surely he should leave her be now?" Ominis asked. 

"I am not entirely sure," Sebastian sighed as he sat up. "She's got people keeping an eye on her all the time."

"Well, maybe a day out of prying eyes will do her the world of good!" Ominis suggested. 

Sebastian was deep in thought. "Thinking of it, I was going to visit Anne this afternoon, you all are welcome to join, she will enjoy the company." The thought of seeing her brought a smile to my face. 

"Really?" I asked standing up. 

"Well yes, Solomon should be fine with it." Sebastian stood up. I realised he was wearing nothing but his underwear. I immediately looked away nervous I would stare too much. 

"Well, shall we adventure to Feldcroft?" Theo asked. 

-

Feldcroft looked like a small village out of one of those fairytale muggle books. A handful of cottages catered for the small square. The sea air hit the shore perfectly as the smell of salty sea air and winds blew a pleasant breeze that kisses your cheek, it was inhabited by a few witches and wizards, not a muggle in sight. The Sallow's cottage was near the middle of the square, with numerous potted plants outside. It seemed like some small fairies should be living there. 

Sebastian walked in seeing Anne reading a box having not heard his entrance as he came up behind her, making her jump. "Oh Sebastian!" She beamed as she jumped up from the chair. I hadn't seen her since the accident, but she looked translucent, her skin was as pale as snow, and her hair had lost its shine as the bags under her eyes made her look exhausted.