Chapter - 12

I am really enjoying reading your comments. Those made my day better. So here's another update for you all.....

"Sorry sir. He didn't came to office today."

"What??"Before any other talk he cut the call and grabbed the key.

"Tae Tae what are you doing ?"Jimin ran behind him trying to get a knowledge about the situation.

"I am going."

"Where?"

"To the place where I had gone before."

"Tae listen don't hurry."

"I am okay. I just want to check."

"Check what?? Okay I don't know the story but Jungkook prohibited you to use car you know it."

"Don't worry I will be safe."

"Tae...."

"Only this time Jimin please."Jimin can't let Tae go beacuse everytime he went on the car on his own it didn't end up well. He knew that it is very important for Tae to go but how can he let him to go for danger.

"Tae Can I come?I will ..."Before completing the sentence Taehyung dragged the key and went to down floor leaving the house. Jimin ran behind him but he is late. More than late he don't want to stop him also. He wants Taehyung to know the truth whatever Jungkook is holding back. So he let go him but prayed for his safety. He don't wanna loose his bestie.

After being alone inside the car he don't know why but his eyes blured with tears. He don't want to show his pathetic side to anyone , even to Jimin. He don't want anyone to think that him and Jungkook is failure even Jimin. He stopped the car by the side of the road and leaned against the car. He wants Jungkook. He can't let him go. He will fight for him till the end. But what if Jungkook also want to go? What if this fight is one sided?What if the love between them faded? What if he choose his earlier family over Tae?Taehyung's feelings flew only with dark imagines. It is better to assume the worst because if it became true he wished that it will hurt less.With all these mental chaos sudden range arised in his mind for Jieun. She gave up on Jungkook and then again why? She will hurt Jungkook again and again. So he revived the car engine after deciding his destination. He wished that Jungkook will not be there. That's the biggest fear in him now. What if Jungkook and Jieun together now? Is it why Jungkook didn't go to office today?To clear this turmoil he drived towards that place.

Door slamming voice echoed throughout the household making Jieun flinched. She with much effort sat on the wheelchair and went to the door.She opened the door only to met with fuming bear , Taehyung. He widely opened the door and entered the house eyeing every corner.He felt like crying as he saw that he is wrong. But he can't loose it now so he turned towards Jieun who remained dumbfounded on the wheelchair.

"Did you meet Jungkook today?"Tae asked directly.

"Nooo I never saw him today."She said and continued

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I came here to say you something. Listen to it very well and understand the point."Tae said sternly. He is a tough guy when it comes to Jungkook.She gulped with his aura and noded.

"Stay away from Jungkook and me. You have already hurt him and left him. Then why again huh? Is it beacuse now he have money?Don't interfere us and just do your things alone.If you want again Jungkook to love you just forget that. You are way more far for it."With that Taehyung left the home.Taers accumulated in her eyes as she felt really helpless at the moment.

"We never had time as you and Jungkook now have.Now I doubt that were we actually loved."Jieun mumbled those words mostly to herself.

After their confession they left to thier houses with never fading smile.They felt like they won the world.They both wanted to spend their time as lovers like going on numerous dates , trips as they wanted to feel this love. Little did they know the destiny planned the another thing.After the graduation a pary held in a club arranged by the class.Both of them participated to it as a fresh couple. They enjoyed the night way too much that it ended both of them having sex.They never regret it in the morning as they were loving each other so dearly. Afterwards before entering to the university Jieun went to her village with her family meanwhile Jungkook stayed in his room in orphanage. Within this week they planned numerous things to do as a couple after Jieun came back via texts , calls etc.....

But Jieun came back to Jungkook with teary eyes.She showed him her pregnancy report and cried in his arms. They both are so shocked. They are still on the way for their dreams. They just started their relationship. Jieun suggested that we should get rid of the baby but Jungkook strongly refused. He said the baby doesn't worth it. Jungkook and Jieun ultimately with lot of arguements and conversations decided to marry and keep the baby. Jieun decided to sacrifice her dreams as she can't continue to go to uni. She took jobs and Jungkook also did part time jobs. Before knowing whether they are for each other they get bounded. Before enjoying the youth they became parents.Before knowing the world they had to face the world.Before appearing as boyfriend and girlfriend they had to appear as a mother and father.

Taehyung now hate himself. He is not the rude type. He don't want to blame a lonely woman.His feelings got the best out of him. With his already puffed face he drived to Jungkook's office. Where the hell is Jungkook?

He parked the car messily and ran to reception and asked for Jungkook again.

"Sorry Sir. He is not in the office."She said calmly.Taehyung turned back to leave but met with the figure he searched for whole day.

"Tae!"Taehyung can't make any sentence right now as he is crying so hard.He was wrong all this time. He doubted his love without any solid reason. Jungkook ran towards him and hugged

"Hey why is this baby? What happened?"

"Where were you?"Tae asked desparately.

"I went to a meeting with Mr. Wang in a restaurant.Did something happened? You should call me if something's wrong."

If Tae didn't cut the call in the middle early the situation may be different right now.

✒️JoWoo