Words of Honey

The pair quickly made it back to Alex's dorm. Alex was set down on the floor as Samuel turned to

close the door.

Wiping the tears from his face, Alex moved to leave to anywhere that wasn't near the caregiver.

"Not so fast, buddy." Samuel said, getting a hold of the little's arm.

"We need to have a little talk." He said, leading the boy to a chair.

"A little talk?"

"A little talk."

oh crap.

He knew exactly how this was going to go. Samuel would do everything he could to make him feel as embarrassed and upset as possible. Or- Samuel would just be understanding and kind and talk to him in that gentle and soothing voice, which would just make him feel all fuzzy and-

"Hey hey, it's okay. What's going on?" Samuel asked calmly, cupping the boy's face and wiping the tears that had formed.

"No.." The boy mumbled, pushing away his caregiver's hands.

"Alright," Samuel started, clearing his throat.

"Well, let's begin, shall we?" He sighed, putting a hand to his own face.

Alex looked up at him with big scared eyes.

"Let's start with headspace. Have you ever regressed before?" Samuel asked

Alex shook his head.

"Alright, so you don't have an idea of an age range?" He asked gently

Alex shook his head.

"Alright but if you're having accidents, we can assume-"

Alex shook his head, face turning red.

"No? No what? You have been having accidents. That's not really a yes or no-"

Alex shook his head.

"Okay, alright. I was just trying to say that we can assume you're below about 6."

Alex looked up at Samuel, slightly very offended.

"It's nothing embarrassing, lots of littles have trouble making it to the bathroom while in headspace-"

"No." Alex managed out, pout on his face.

"Look-"

"No."

"No? Alright, plead your case." Samuel said, giving a dramatic motion to the space between them. He wasn't annoyed per say, but he was tired and having a little who denied even being classified as a little, was a bit irritating.

Alex hesitantly cleared his throat.

"I um," He started, looking up at the caregiver who had his arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"It wasn't an accident-"

"So you wet your pullup on purpose?"

"No!"

"Then it was an accident."

"I just couldn't get the straps off in time-"

"So it was an accident."

"No! I was just right there-"

"It doesn't matter how close you were, it was an accident."

Alex looked at Samuel, lips pursed in frustration.

"That's not fair." he settled on, crossing his arms.