FOREVER YOURS

(16+)

Finally it was the big day when you both will be bounded together by vows.

You were extremely anxious and nervous though you know you both love each other but still it is one of the most important moment of your life which made you a little nervous.

As a bride there were lots of question raising in you but you shrugged them off. You were sitting in the bride's room being dolled up by the makeup artist.

Sana and Tzuyu were your bridesmaid while your Appa and your brother were busy checking the arrangements.

You were ready now, looking like a beautiful princess straight out from a fairytale. You were nervously fidgeting your finger as it was the time.

Your father came in the room to take you to the aisle. His eyes filled with unshed tears looking at you,

Y/f- Ah my daughter is looking so pretty. I can't believe you're grown up so much that now you're getting married.

Y/n- A-Appa!!

Y/f- Dear forgive me for my mistakes and shortcomings.

Y/n- No no appa you're the best father I could ever had.

Y/f- And you're the best daughter. Now let's go your prince charming is waiting for you. Hmm don't be nervous okay.

You nodded your head at him and put down the veil on your face. You locked your arms with your father ready to walk down the aisle.

 You locked your arms with your father ready to walk down the aisle

Taehyung's Pov

I was standing at the aisle waiting for my bride while Jimin and Jungkook were giving me teasing looks. My palms were sweating because of nervousness.

I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life. I can't be more grateful than this. After some minutes I heard the crowd cheering indicating that the bride is here.

My eyes met the figure of Y/n who was looking down walking the aisle with her father. My eyes were stuck at her who was looking so ethreal in the wedding gown even though the veil was covering her face but I bet she must be looking breathtaking.

Y/n's Pov

Walking down the aisle I was looking down hearing the crowd scooting. I slowly looked up and saw Taehyung looking like a Prince.

His hair styled back perfectly. The wedding suit hugging his torso as if it was made only for him to wear.