3

The girls were heading out to eat and now were in the bus . The girls were talking and getting to know each other .

" I'm just gon say it , I'm here to have fun and stuff but if any hoe try me I'll have to smack the fuck out of them" Armani said laughing talking to Samaria .

Apparently Amanda heard that and Decided to speak up . " who are you smacking , don't be sayin that shit." Amanda said .

" um I was talking to Samaria , thank you." Armani said straight facing her .

"Girl I don't give a fuck who u were talking to , don't be saying your gonna smack me or anybody ." Amanda said getting loud .

" first of all lower ur tone ms girl second of all I wasn't talking about you ." Armani said laughing a little .

                        Armani Cf :
First of all ms bitch , I wasn't talking about you , second of all maybe u should mind yo fuckin business hoe cs you in my business and my conversation . But if you wanna have a mother fuckin problem then run up , don't let this mf pretty face fool you hoe .

End of Armani Cf.

"Don't be sayin you finna smack someone maybe even me and then act like everything cool." Amanda said getting up .

"What the fuck are you gettin up for bitch, you gon do something?" Armani said getting up as well .

"Bitch shut the fuck up , you should be doing sumn cause you said you was gonna smack someone ." Amanda said as Samaria got in the middle of them tryna stop them .

                      Samaria Cf :
I'm just tryna stop this shi and I'm like damn how much time this gonna take , and I'm like damn I'm hungry . But I feel like Amanda should've mind her buisness cause no one was talking about her . But you know ,anything for the cameras .

End of Samarias Cf .

Amanda kept yelling at Armani and then Samaria gave up on tryna stop the fight and sat down .

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Armani said while she threw a punch at Amanda making Amanda stumble .

Amanda tried to swing at Armani but Security already pulled her away .

"Bitch you is a pussy ass hoe , you got me off guard but don't fuckin worry hoe ." Amanda said walking to the front of the bus .

They got to the food place and they all got out going to a table .

Amanda kept looking at and giving stank faces to Armani but Armani kept ignoring her cause they were out .

At the end of the lunch and the girls got back to the house .

Amanda walked up to Armani .

"So wassup , you punched me early catching me off guard so wsp ." Amanda said crossing her arms.

" cause I had to do what I had to do so what the fuck about it ." Armani said laughing .

" bitch ain't shi funny so swin-" . Armani swung and started punching Amanda .

Amanda starting punching back , both hits were connecting. Amanda tried to pull armanis hair but then armani uppercutted Amanda .

Armani put her head back up because Amanda was pulling her hair before , Armani started pulling Amanda's hair and kicked Amanda .

Security came between the fight and started pulling both of them .

Armani Cf :
I'm so sick of this bitch thinking everything is about her so I had to bop bop. The fuck is wrong with her , you got the wrong bitch .

A few hours later .

"This bitch scratched my fuckin leg Omg , im finna bop that bitch any time when I have too ." Armani said to Jayla .

Jayla started laughing , "girl you is crazy" Jayla said clapping her hands and laughing .

"No like what the fuck is wrong with that bitch ." Armani said . " you like a little fire cracker ." Jayla said .

Jayla cf :

I feel like I can like connect with some of them girls in this house , like armani , she's a little fire cracker , you can be her close friend and cool , but then y'all could be bop hopping every second . I like her shes like a little sister too me and we can connect so much .

End of jaylas cf .

" but bitch I'm ready to go to bed , and any bitch who wanna pop off tomorrow can wait cause a bitch is tired ." Armani said wrapping her hair .

Jayla wrapped her hair as well , and they both went to bed . So did the other girls in the house .

To be continued.