♡*:.。.Chapter 7 .。.:*♡

('꒳')♡

Chapter 7 - Submerged Feathers

As classes continued Class A was getting rowdier and rowdier thinking about going for a big swim. Iida had booked out the whole swimming area so the class knew they had the whole facility to themselves.

During lunch, Y/n found herself with a tray of random food she was given by a lunch robot. She stood around lost eventually sitting at the end of a random table in the food hall. "Hey babes! why are you sitting all alone?" Mina asked running over to the lonely girl. "Our group sits over here! Come on!" She pulled Y/n easily out of her seat and over to a big table.

The group of friends smiled up at her and made room for her to sit with them. The group consisted of Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Jirou, and Bakugo. She could see other classmates in small groups at tables beside theirs.

"We can't let our new bestie sit alone for lunch!" "Bestie?" Y/n repeated "Yeah! You're our friend now! I call all my friends besties!" Mina smiled "Yeah but who's your real bestie?" "Kirishima 'cause he buys me lunch" "That's not fair!" "Hmm seems pretty fair to me" Kirishima sweat drops watching Kamiari and Mina bicker. He leans down to Y/n "Sorry about them, our group can get loud sometimes" He explains. "Oh, the uniform looks good on you!" He smiled gesturing to the proper uniform.

"Yes. Aizawa gave me a uniform I could wear this morning" She explained turning slightly to show off the cut-out in the back of her shirt and jacket that allowed her wings to slip through. Y/n sat and listened to the group chat. "Momo said she would bring some fruit sliced down as well! So yummy!" Mina giggled "What swimsuit will you be wearing this one?" Jirou asked, "Should I wear my pink one again?" "Last time you wore that Kami and Mineta had nose bleeds so bad it nearly filled the pool so maybe not that one" "ugghh fine I'll wear my cute one-piece with the pretty cuts outs on the hips" "ooh that ones cute" "What about you Y/n! Do you have a cute swimsuit?" Mina turned to ask the quiet girl.

"Swimsuit?" "Yeah! so you can go swimming! please say you have a swimsuit?" "I think Toshinori gave me the school one" she explained "EW NO! those ones are so boring! I'll give you one of mine!" She smiled "Don't trust her she'll give you a g-string and a piece of floss to wear" "Hey! I'm not that much of a slut!" Mina cried "ehhhhhh maybe a little Mina" Sero teased.

"Hey! Just cause I get more pussy than anyone at this table doesn't mean I'm a slut!" "I think that's literally what that means" Kirishima laughed "We still love u though" Sero grinned wrapping a slim long arm around her neck and giving her hair a scruff.

After lunch and all classes finished Mina dragged Y/n back to her room to show her all the different swimsuits she had. "I got a purple one, a red one, stripes, dots, LOTS of pink ones..." she trailed off. Y/n sifted through the pile of swim suit's Mina laid out for her.

"What colour would you like?" "Black" "Ugh boring, I guess you do look good in black" Mina rolled her eyes. "two piece or one piece my love?"

"Those scars just make you look... villainous"

I need to learn to cover my scars more often.

"One piece" "Got the perfect piece! It's designer" She pulled out a black one-piece with boning through the body to create a sculpted silhouette, a squared neckline, high hips, and thin straps that wrap around the leg in a bow. It certainly wasn't simple.

(Brief side note: in real life, I'm in university for fashion and I'm done some design research on this certain swimsuit and I'm a little obsessed with the brand. The brand is called Dilara Findikoglu and the swimsuit is called the Elizabeth Corset Swimsuit)

Cupid's Love - Bakugo Katsuki X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara