Chapter 68 Xiao Fulang Wants to Treat Master to Eat Wontons

"Xiaoxi, as if remembering something, Chen Xi snorted softly and became aggrieved.

" Huh, the guys who go to the market here are really good at bargaining, if there are not a few guys If you have to buy me four small baskets for five cents, I can sell more. "

Pfft, what did he think it was? It turned out that he was worried about it. He really is a stingy little guy!

Lei Che was so amused that he couldn't help but smile bitterly, and then he raised his head to look at the sky. After working for so long, he really has arrived At noon, the whole street was filled with the aroma of all kinds of snacks, and those small vendors who sold snacks were shouting and selling in front of their stalls to attract customers. Rao Lei Che was also aroused by this atmosphere. Looking at the

small The guy frowned slightly, folded his arms across his chest, chattered his small mouth, and was still complaining about how cheap the guy who bought his basket could be. Xi's cheeks interrupted quite speechlessly: "Okay, Xiaoxi, let's not care about the few pennies anymore, you see you have earned so many copper coins, and you have become a rich man, shouldn't you treat me to a meal?" rice? "As he spoke, Lei Che raised his eyebrows, and blinked at Chen Xi.

After hearing this, Chen Xi stopped complaining, rolled his big eyes to calculate, and then stuck to Lei Che's side, With a flattering smile on his face, Chen Xi's little paws climbed onto Lei Che's arm with ease, dangling vigorously, and discussed in a soft voice: "Master, let's not go to the inn to eat, okay? It's too expensive, and it's not delicious at all, so let's go to the open-air stalls to eat, it's not cheap, but it's delicious, you smell it, how fragrant this street is, how fragrant it is! "Chen Xi persuaded, raised his nostrils, and sniffed around like a pug dog, for fear that Lei Che would not believe it.

"Sure, since Xiaoxi is the one who treats you to dinner, naturally you have to listen to Xiaoxi. , what to eat, lead the way ahead! "Lei Che boldly agreed. He knew that his little husband was very stingy, so he followed the little guy's wish to try the handicrafts of those small traders to see if it was really as delicious as this little guy made up.

Grandpa Wang agreed to his suggestion. Chen Xi's big eyes immediately shone brightly, he puffed up his chest, turned around, and walked ahead leading the way with his head held high.

The little guy was in front of him. Many of what Lei Che brought to Chen Xi was the first time Chen Xi had experienced, the first time he ate meat, the first time he wore such gorgeous and warm clothes, and the first time he had the opportunity to go to the market. , and now, it is also the first time to eat the wonton that Xiao has thought about countless times.

As for the wonton eaters here, naturally there are other men and husbands, but everyone is sitting face to face, only Chen Xifei wants to be special, sitting next to his own man, this behavior naturally attracts the attention and discussion of many others Some brothers envied Chen Xi's favor, and some brothers felt that Chen Xi was headstrong and ignorant. Among them, Chen Xi's two bastard brothers when he was at his mother's house were the ones who survived.

"Brother, look quickly, isn't that little boy over there who ordered two big bowls of wontons and is dressed so gorgeously our elder brother?

" Man, he might have been beaten to death by now. "The so-called second brother was like a starving ghost, desperately grabbing the wontons in the bowl, as if he hadn't eaten enough for hundreds of years, when he rolled his eyes and said this, his tone was full of mockery , not half ashamed or sad.

Hearing this, the younger brother also felt that what the second brother said made sense. How could the eldest brother who was hated by everyone in their family sit here and eat wontons leisurely, but once again looked at I cast it over, but it looked more and more like it, and the younger brother immediately became anxious, "No, it's really similar, look at it, brother, I will admit my mistake in other places, but I will never admit my mistake about that Kevf mole. "He stretched out his hand and snatched the second brother's chopsticks. The younger brother broke the second brother's head and insisted on making him look in the direction of Chen Xi.

The second brother didn't take it seriously at first, and blamed the younger brother muttering. There was a lot of fuss, but after seeing it clearly, the last bite of wonton in his mouth fell to the ground with a 'click', and the face of the distressed second brother twisted together.

It's true that the younger brother didn't admit his mistake. The titular elder brother has been bullied by them as a slave for more than ten years. They will definitely not admit his mistake.

But the life that their big brother is living now is not at all what they expected. He is dressed so gorgeously that he is not inferior to the noble son of a rich family at all. He also ordered two bowls of big wontons. The two begged my father for half a year to get four yuan for two bowls of small wontons, while two bowls of big wontons cost a full eight yuan.

And the man that the eldest brother married was not as cruel and ugly as Mu's father said? Although his appearance is rough, he is very handsome, and his eyes are full of doting, he looks like a man who knows how to love others.

Look at that big brother of his, who obviously has arms and legs, yet a man wants to blow a wonton and put it in his mouth. Does he think he is the little prince of the dynasty? Jin Guicheng like this? And that man is still willing to spoil him, it's really maddening.

Jealousy ignited in their hearts, and Chen Xi's two younger brothers gritted their silver teeth with hatred when they saw Chen Xi's life with their own eyes.

If I knew this was the case, when Mu's father sold his brother back then, they would stop everything they said, and then marry themselves. Even if they couldn't marry themselves, they couldn't let the eldest brother live like this so that he would have a chance to come to the city to eat a bowl Yes, it really pissed me off. "The little brother was not happy, he poked the bottom of the bowl with only a little bit of wonton soup with his chopsticks, and gave Chen Xi a vicious look at his back. The

second brother also gritted his teeth angrily when he heard this , the big brother who used to be dressed in tatters in front of them, who was humiliated by doing the hardest and most tiring work every day, and who was beaten and kicked by one of them who didn't like it, suddenly came to them like a little prince who was loved by thousands of people. In front of their eyes, how did they accept the contrast?