pt-3(My discovery)

She was about to round but, when she felt a sharp pain in her head and collapsed.
Noone knows what happened then.
....________________....

Y/n: Why is she so late?
You said looking at the seat beside you.
Mrs.Jun: Y/n I have given a task to you.
I didn't tell you to look at the window or the seats. Just do the task and I'll let you go. Most of the students have done it.
.
.
.Y/n: This bitch talks too much, I hate her.*Thoughts*
She never gets so late. There's something wrong. I have to find out what's going on.
What is she doing? What work the hm gave her, which takes this much time.
Y/n: Ms.Jun, I wrote.
Rose: She's already gone Y/n.
Y/n: W-what?
Yu-Ji: Can I have your copy Y/n.
Y/n: y-ya you can.
You looked at your phone. There was a last message from Jennie. The time was 10:45 a.m.
.... Message ....
Meet me near the room
505, near the shoe cabin.

Y/n: shoe cabin? Let me see the time when she sent this. Gosh it's 10:40?
Y/n P.O.V
Yes I remember. The hm also called her in this time . OMG! Everything is linked.

I went running to the shoe cabin near 505.
Y/n: Where's she?
I asked myself. Suddenly I felt that I should call her. Yes, I should call her.
I dialed her number. Suddenly I heard the ring tone of Jennie's phone. It's here nearby somewhere.
I have to find it out.
A/n P.O.V
Y/n: Cummon, where are you?
Y/n: ok Y/n, think carefully. Where can it be?
Thoughts:
505 is the biggest room in the university. There are no furniture nearby where she'll hide her phone.
And if that psycho decides to kill someone,...............
Then he'll choose the room 505.
Y/n P.O.V
My eyes widened. Y/n: No this can't happen.
Thoughts:
Should I go in. If I find some clue there.
Blood or something else....No!No! What I am thinking, I don't wanna see her blood.
Y/n: O-ok..
I went in.
But I didn't find a single drop of blood there or something else.the room was dark and crystal clear.
I went out.
Y/n: Where should I search next?
I looked at the shoe cabin. I don't know what thoughts came in my mind, I bent down to look under that shoe cabin.
And there it was.
Y/n: Bingo! Found it.
I opened the mobile. A picture came. Shivers ran down my spine seeing it.
This picture is of the psycho killer, killing another girl. It means.......
He killed her.
I tried to think the situation what happened then.
May be Jennie saw him, and took his picture. But he saw Jennie and tried to kill her. And he got success.
And I'm alone now. My revenge starts from here.

(How's this part? Hope you all liked this)