{Part~4}

*~{Claudia's Pov}~*

After being in the city all day we came back to the house around 4 o'clock. We had a lot of fun but i still felt like i wanted to do more. Even though i've never considered myself to be the outside type.

I had gotten in the shower cause even though i had my fav when we was out there i was still sweating a lil bit. After i got out i had noticed that i forgot my clothes so i went into the room to get them. When i came in Jenn was laid across the bed. "I forgot my pjs🧍🏾‍♀️" i said while slowly walking over to my suit case. She kept looking at me *this gay ass hoe😒* After i got my clothes i was about to go back to the bathroom. "you can change in here yk" she said while smiling "we both girls" I just gave her a look while still standing by the door. "i won't look" she was obv lying but idc cause she cute 😘
I slowly unwrapped my towel and bent over to get my panties then i felt a hard ass slap on my butt😞. "OWW WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" i yelled while rubbing my butt. "Oops!" she said while laughing. She came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Oh my godd get off me i'm still naked 🙄" i said trying to push her off. "ion give a fuck" she said picking me up. "HELPPPP THIS IS ASSAULT IM BEING ASSAULTED " I yelled. She started laughing even more and she threw me on the bed. "You are SO ANNOYING" i said "GIMME MY CLOTHES"

*~{Time Skip}~*
around 6

After what felt like hours of her tormenting me 😒i finally got into my pajamas and laid down. Jenn came in the room and laid next to me. And i just mugged her cause she's annoying asf for no reason. "Come here" she said with her arms out like she wanted a hug. "no" i said still mugging her. she pulled me and made me hug her wit her strong ass. *her titties in my face😜* i poked her titty and laughed then she plucked me on my forehead. "ow" i said rubbing my forehead. "don't do ts again" she said while grabbing me by my neck. *my coochie rainin again 😫🤭* She looked me in my eyes for a moment then kissed me. I kissed back and ofc she had to dtm and add a lil tongue.

She flipped over so i was on top of her. She started touching all over me as the kiss got deeper. I pulled away and started kissing on her neck which i'm assuming she liked because she started rubbing my cooterhooter😼 through my pajama shorts.

We changed positions again so now she was on top of me. She started trying to take off my shorts and i helped. After we got my shorts and my panties off she spread my legs open so her head was between my legs. She started to rub my clitterwitter🙀and i moaned softly. after a little while of her doing that she put two fingers in and i covered my mouth so i wouldn't be too loud. she moved my hand and started going faster. "oh my godd" i moaned still trying to be quiet. she kept eye contact.

i combusted😽 on her fingers and she put her fingers in my mouth for me to lick it off. *nasty 😏*

————————————————

ight now i've never wrote smut before i tried😞

What do y'all think abt this one??