Chapter 22 [ 12 Constellation Frozen Weapons ]

Naeva was talking to Ruka again. Several times Ruka stole glances at Naeva to find out her true intentions. Unfortunately, Ruka didn't get anything. Naeva acted as if she didn't care about Ruka's answer. Maybe it was true. Meeting Rokka was rare, but that didn't mean Naeva wouldn't find another Rokka on her journey. If Ruka rejected her here, what could be done. Naeva could just find another Rokka. After all, she had nothing to lose. Ruka was the one who would lose if he rejected the opportunity to be sponsored by a Conqueror who was stronger than even the Top Ranker.

Their team spent some time hiding well. They avoided unnecessary fights and wasting Nova. Thanks to Dom's special skill that could remove their presence from the radar, none of the Conquerors noticed them. In return, they couldn't move freely. If they left the area Dom had marked, they would be immediately spotted. If they were caught, they would definitely be swarmed by all the remaining participants. After all, ⅓ Ruby was in their hands.

That was how a short but long time had passed. It was now the fifth day of the exam. It was time for them to put all their plans into action.

While there was still time left, the five of them made their preparations. Although they knew there was a hidden exam, it didn't mean they knew what the hidden exam was. They knew the hidden exam was a battle test. To be precise, they don't know what they have to fight.

Currently, in the cave where the hidden exam will be held.

"Everyone, prepare your weapons!" exclaimed Bere mode seriously.

Without saying much, her colleagues immediately prepared their weapons. Ophelia took out her Calliope Pen, extended it into a spear and prepared if she had to use her writing magic. Hamer took out his large claymore and stuck it into the ground. Dom took out his double pistol. Ruka didn't take anything out, after all he was the exam center, he wasn't going to fight. Meanwhile, Bere herself took out a very long ribbon (similar to a ballet ribbon) with both ends like small pointed daggers. In addition, the right and left sides of the ribbon itself were sharper than a razor blade.

GLEK

"We've fought each other to gauge our skills and familiarize ourselves before. But I can't get used to your weapons," Ophelia said.

"Don't worry, I can't either," Hamer replied just as anxiously.

Bere did not accept. Of course she herself realized how difficult it was to control such a weapon. Because of a slight mistake, it was not only the enemy who was hit. Friends or even oneself could also be hit. But--
"Heh! Don't underestimate me, huh! You think my control skills are that bad!?"

"I could already do this sword ribbon dance before I could speak, you know!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Ophelia replied in agreement, just to be quick.

"Cih, don't believe me!?"

"Believe it, believe it," this time it was Hamer who said yes.

"Anyway, instead of me. Why don't you worry about Naeva!" Bere quipped to Naeva who wasn't doing anything.

Naeva, "?"

Bere pointed at Naeva with an annoyed expression.
"She never once joined us in training, you know!"

"How can we know what she's capable of if she doesn't show it herself. Look, she didn't even pull out her weapon!"

"Hmm, Lia-san has guaranteed her strength, she said her support skills are also good, so don't worry," said Hamer.

"How could you believe that," said Bere.

Dom and Ophelia were seen trying to calm Bere down. But the girl was too hyperactive for them.
"At least take out your weapon!"