So Many Questions

Cuddles

Everyone was talking about the headteacher.

"Why isn't the school shut down?"

"Where do you think he his?"

"He's probably dead."

"I bet he's faking it!"

Honestly, I couldn't care less. I never really liked out headteacher, he always gives me detentions for literally no reason. I once was just getting books from my locker and he gave me a detention for 'being an eyesore.'

Toothy came over, his front teeth sticking out from his mouth. 'I think it's all a big hoax."

"Why?" I asked.

"I dunno, I just feel like it's a hoax."

I shook my head. "I believe in it. There's no evidence that it's fake. Mr. Media isn't the guy to do that. He dosen't joke."

"I never said it was a joke. I just think that it's fake."

Giggles spotted us and ran over. "Hey guys, have you heard the news?"

"Hasn't everyone?" Toothy replied.

"Well yeah, I guess so. Anyways, there's a theory going around that Mr. Media is in hiding from a loan shark."

"That's so random." I was confused.

"I know, but it makes sense, after all, the school is in a big budget problem. We've had no ink in the printer for a whole year."

"Yeah, that kinda does make sense." Toothy nodded.

"I don't believe in it."

"Agree to disagree, Cuddles." Giggles smiled, turned around and went over to her friends.

"There's no evidence to back that theory up." I turned to Toothy.

"OH MY GOD, SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES WITH ME!" Sniffles popped out of nowhere. We stared at him for a while. "Sorry."

The school was obviously going crazy.

Flaky

I ran out of the classroom, heading towards the toilets. I stopped. I looked at the signs.

One door had a triangle and the other had a circle. What was I supposed to do with this? I felt extremely confused. Had the school toilets always been like this?

I decided just go into whichever and hope for the best.

I looked into the mirror. I hated looking at the mirror, but I couldn't stop. I looked at my ugly hair. My ugly face. My ugly clothes.

I heard a stall door open. It was Sniffles.

"Flaky, get out of the boy's toilet." He sternly said.

"Shut up Sniffles, you get out of the girl's toilet." Giggles came in.

"This is the boy's toilet, idiots."

"No it's not!" Some girls shouted from the stalls. Sniffles turned red.

"Can't you see that there's no urinals in here!?" Petunia's voice came from the stall next to him. Sniffles turned even redder and ran out of the toilets.

Well, nice to know that this is the girl's bathroom.

"Sorry if he was bothering you, Flaky." Giggles smiled. I loved it when she smiled at me. It was like I was getting an award, getting a smile from the most popular girl in school.