Chapter 20

Thank you for 15k, 16k and 17k on June 19th, June 20th and June 22nd❤️

Enjoy 🤡

***

"Jeongin, go get some candles and light them in Chan hyung's room." Jisung mumbled. "I'll go and get the other things we need. Felix?"

"What?" I asked as Jeongin ran away out of the room.

"Go and ask Minho hyung for his handcuffs."

"What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"You heard me. Go ask! He's in his bedroom! It's the one right next to mine, to the right. Go!"

"What?" I hissed, but he had already kicked me out of his room and ran off down the hallway. I watched him go in shock, before I looked over towards where he'd said Minho's room was.

Fuck me.

I hissed softly to myself, but obediently went over to his room and softly knocked on the door. There wasn't an answer for a couple of moments, so I waited. And about a minute later of me nervously debating knocking again, I heard movement inside. The door opened right after, and there stood a shirtless Minho.

"What?" He asked with a scoff as he leaned forward a bit to peek down the hall, like he expected someone else to be nearby.

"U-Um--" I blushed and looked down nervously. And just as I spoke, I heard a curious croon from inside his room. And moments later, Changbin came into view. He wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and looked over his shoulder, before he smiled at me.

"Hey." Changbin mumbled with a smile.

I blushed even more when I saw the handsome alpha I'd been crushing on a bit lately.

Fuck me!

"H-Hi, um--" I swallowed thickly. "J-Jisung hyung...told me to come here..."

"Why?" Minho asked with a scoff.

"Th-The--" I gulped again, before I motioned with my hands like I couldn't get them apart.

"Handcuffs?" Changbin asked.

I nodded and let my eyes fall again, so I didn't have to see their expressions.

"What for?" Minho grumbled.

"I don't know. He just told me to come get them and took off..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Mm. You can have mine, but you have to bring them back when you're done, okay? Tonight. I need them in the morning." Changbin said, before he kissed Minho's neck. "Go back to bed. I'll be back in a minute." He mumbled to Minho, earning a soft croon from the other alpha. Minho obediently went back to bed, giving me full view of Changbin, who only wore his boxers. He smiled down at me once Minho was gone and pat me on the head, before he walked down the hall towards his room. I quickly followed after him, doubling my pace to keep up with his long stride, until we got to his room. He went inside, while I stood nervously at the door and waited. He retrieved his handcuffs and the key to them, before he handed them to me.

"Be careful not to cut off circulation, okay? Jisung is bad about that." He mumbled, before he gently pecked my forehead. "Good night, pumpkin."

"O-Okay. Good night..." I mumbled, before I nervously shifted my feet a bit. And before I could chicken out, I stood on my toes to kiss his cheek. He smiled a bit when I kissed him, just before I ran away with his handcuffs. I heard him softly chuckling as I bolted to Jisung's room, making it inside just as Jisung seemed to finish compiling all the things he intended to use.