Chapter 1 -Rewrite

╰┈➤ June, the new Guardian of Positivity

[Dream pov]

Holy crap... That was a terrible prophecy... ... Did Mother really...

Ah... I see. I am worthless for her now. That's why she made a new guardian. So what? I need to quit? Just like that... ...?

After all of my hard work of training, I....

"Dream! Breakfast is ready!" Swap knocked on my door.

I sighed; "J-Just I'm the minute, Swap! I'll be right there." I reply to him. Whatever it is. Mother said the new guardian will be here too. Ink will bring them here... ...

Ah.. Why am I crying? I should be happy that someone will be worth enough to help Ink, to help the multiverse... Stop crying silly me! Swap will be worried. I laughed at myself. I get downstairs to the kitchen. Swap cooked Pancakes, yummy!

"Here's your favorite Dream! Banana pudding." Swap handed me the dessert.

Wait-"But didn't you said eating sweet at early in the morning will cause me toothache?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but Ink insisting me to cook something sweet for you... I don't know why but he said I have to do it or else you'll faint due shock." Swap explain.

"Oh... I see. Well, thank you, Swap! You're the best chef ever!" I compliment him as I took a bite of my pudding.

Swap smiled and patted my head."No problem pal. Just don't forget to brush your teeth again after this."

"Yes, Mom. I will!!" I chuckled. We both are our breakfast in peace. Seems like Ink is still busy...

An hour later, Ink came through the portal with..."Dream, Swap! I am here to introduce you to... Uh, what's your name again?".he asked the one who behind him.

"Hi, my name is June! I'm the new Guardian of Positivity."she smiled. She have a gorgeous brunette hair and a bright blue eyes. Her skin is very fair too...

"N-New what now?" Swap stuttered.

"Guardian of Positivity! I was chosen by the tree of feelings to save this world!" she giggled like a child were given a candy. How naive... Oh. What am I saying?! Stop stupid thoughts! Be happy for her!

"But Dream is the Guardian of Positivity!" Swap tried to reason her.

"Eh? But..."

"It's alright Swap!" I reassured him. I took June's hand and give her a handshake. "Hello June! I'm Dream, Guardia... ... Your teacher that will teach you everything." I am not a Guardian anymore I have to remember that. 

"oh, hello Dream! Please take care of me!" she beamed with a smile.

"Seems like you guys get along very well. Heh, come on, June. I'll show you your room!" Ink is about to lead her but Swap stop him.

"Nope, we don't even have an extra room! Why's there a sudden change of Guardian?!" he scold at Ink.

"Man, I don't know?" Ink frowned then thinking for a minute. He then snap his fingers. "Dream, you'll be sleeping on the couch, K? After all, you are no longer the Guardian!" Ink stated as I try my best not to show my weak feelings.

I smiled at both of them; "Of course! I'll be happy to let her have my room. Just let me take out my stuff and she can it!" I smiled.

"Nice! I knew I can count on you-"

"Wait-wait. Isn't that a bit too much? I appreciate all of this but taking over his room is a bit too much..." she frowned... Awe. She have the heart of empathy. No wonder Mother chose her. She really will be a great Guardian... ...