Bookworm (f.w.)

You and Fred had met just last week over a prank-gone-wrong type of deal. Now it's felt like you've been friends since forever.

You've sort of been watching them from the sidelines, intrigued on how those two are even passing school at this rate. Especially with Umbridge taking over the school.

You just woken up and gotten ready for breakfast. Lately you've been stressing about N.E.W.T.S, studying, going to class, barely eating, not getting enough sleep, did I mention studying?

"There you are, bookworm. I was wondering if you'd show up," he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Me too." She gave a tired smile. "I've been studying all night. Sometimes I wonder how you and your brother haven't gotten kicked out yet."

"All in good time, darling. All in good time." You almost choked on your toast at that nickname, Darling.

"Anyways, if your not too busy being a bookworm, you mind tagging along to the trip to Hogsmade? I fancy some fresh butter beer and some new stuff from Zonko's."

"I think I'm free, yeah. That would be nice."

"Great, it's a date!" And with that he cockily walked off.

"A what?" She choked on her coffee but played it off.

A date? With Fred Weasley? I must be dreaming.

———

"There you are, gorgeous," he kissed Y/Ns cheek.

"Why didn't you just ask me."

"Pardon?" 

"When you asked me to hang out, right after, you-you said 'It's a date' then walked off. You didn't even ask me. Like on a date, I mean. I don't know, I'm sorry I'm rambling. Yknow-"

"Y/n/n," Fred interrupted her rambling, and stepped closer to her. "Y/n/n, you're adorable when you ramble, d'you know that?"

"Wha-"

Fred kissed her cheek.

"You missed." She blushed 

"Hmm?"

"You missed." With that she grabbed the collar of his uniform and gently kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a hard kiss, this was a gentle, passionate one.

"Fred-" she pulled away, but Fred pulled them together once more.

"Y/N,"

"Aren't you gonna ask me something?"

"Oh right. Y/N, would you like to join me on a date, this fine evening?"

"I would love to, Fred." 

They kissed once more and headed down to The Three Broomsticks for some warm butterbeer. Little did Y/N know, Fred had a lot more in store for her. Dating one of the Weasley Twins, comes with a lot of mischief.