Day in America

In America

Nobita comes in his new house in America

This house is very beautiful than Nobita Japan house because Nobita's dad became a manager in American branch

This house is very beautiful than Nobita Japan house because Nobita's dad became a manager in American branch .

Nobita's family merged their stuff in this house
After work is done they meet their new neighbours and talk them in happy way.

Nobita's mom asked their neighbours about the nearest shopping mall in this area.
Then Nobita's mom decide to go to shopping mall to buy some food items and Nobita also go with his mom.

Coming back to home after buy food items.

Nobita sees that a woman's food is scattered due to her bag bursting.

nobita gives her his bag

But the woman refuses but Nobita says that you need it more.

Then Nobita takes all his stuff in his hand and gives the bag to them.

woman thanks  to nobita 

And then Nobita walk with their mom towards their home.

Nobita's hand were full of food items

When they reach home Nobita dad come
And told Nobita that from tomorrow you have to go to school

Nobita's dad told everything to Nobita about the school just like where the school is , name of the school is Whitney high school.

At morning,

Nobita gets ready to go to his new school and Nobita's dad go to their office.

After doing breakfast.

Nobita goes towards the school and he forget about the way  in midway of his school .
Nobita  saw some student goes to their school  and he decided to ask them about the way of Whitney high school.
He come near to a girl named (Amili )
And ask her about the way of Whitney high school But the girl looked at Nobita coldly and started walking.

Nobita didn't understand anything but Nobita somehow reached school

Nobita saw that he was late.

This thing reminded Nobita of his childhood when he was in fifth grade and he ran fast to his class.